Dope Seeds ...................Dutch Passion - Masters At Work

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 2011 auto grow journal

autorush
    so this is day 31 for the onix X bag sativa 7 flowered. 5 males and 2 females. there small becuse they are in small containers, they don't get much sun and the soil got quite dry a few times like right now.
    female: pistols are too small

male:

the two big males and this is how bad my cam is.

dinafem roadrunner got stunned and burnt a little so it is small

the following plants are like 2 weeks old.

my bros fast bud:

big devil: the biggest

shot adrenaline attacked by little caterpillar like things

and the rest i dont remember which ones they are:

think this is the super cali haze:

and this is a moby dick i just planted recently: like 2-3 days old.

there are to much plants to track so i don't remember the dates. sry about that

jm
    peaceful admin

Awards And Staff Icons

lookin good man! lucky to be outdoor already!

You ALWAYS Reap what you Sow...

autorush
    shit i was writing a post and in the end i clicked a link and lost the words . ill retype it tonight. i also got some pics.

EagleEyes
    very nice grow.

autorush
    OK here we go
    day 39: Onix X sativa had like 7 males and 9 females. dont know if there autos or not. i will plant them closer to my house. i saved the best male for pollen just in case the onyx's don't produce.
    the male

5 of the new females

Day 23 for my real autos:
    3 of them showed there sex so i am ganna transplant them into there final containers. over all 1 Pandora got dug up by raccoons and one onyx didn't go, roots got eaten, the rest are doing good. the ones that got some heat stress and got burnt a little are way smaller than the other ones. i couldn't take pics of all the plants.
    super cali haze: 1 flowered

might be the onyx:

and this might be a shot adrenaline:

big devil #2: two flowered

bros fast bud:

stunned dinafem roadrunner:

some non autos:

and the whole plot: like i said my cam sux:

autorush
    hey guys just a little update. i bought 8 five gallon buckets yesterday for the 5 SCH and 3 Big devil #2. the rest of the plants will be in 2-3 gallon pots that i have. most plants have now flowered, and with the onyx's i got 2 males and 2 females. the 2 males will stay in the 1 gallon pots. i bought 6 cubic feet of miracle gro moisture control potting soil. it will be hot the next few days reaching 90 during the day and with a low in the mid 60's. i will transplant the plants in 2 days when i am able to haul some water to my spot. ill get some pics when i transplant my ladies.

jm
    peaceful admin

Awards And Staff Icons

lookin great man! killin it out there!

You ALWAYS Reap what you Sow...

autorush
    Whats up guys, haven't been able to post in a while. it hard to grow outdoors. to much shit going on.
    go lets forget about the onyx X sativa plants. got like 8 females and i threw a bunch out. they where small.
    yesterday was DAY 35 for my autos.they are going good except one sch almost got it by a raccoon. most are about a foot tall and i am ganna seed some spots on the plants Saturday with onyx pollen. one onyx will be pollenated completely. this time i remember the pic and there names. sry that the pics are blurry

shot adrenaline:3

shot bud site, this has the most crystals so far

super cali haze:5

this is the sch that got attacked by a raccoon. i had to hold it up by a stick.

the tiny roadrunner: 1

the Pandora: 2

onyx: 2

my bros fast bud: 3

Big Devil #2: 3

ok this is my dinafem haze and its acting up. what should i do? does anyone know the problem?

my plot:

i will be starting another journal in the other sections for none flowering plants.

Bom
    Good luck this season, I am sure you will do fine.

i will be starting another journal in the other sections for none flowering plants.
    None flowering plants sounds bad man he he.

autorush
    sup guys day 45 here. nothing really new. a caterpillar ate like 1/4 of of one of my shot adrenaline. and 1 of my Pandora got almost 3 feet tall. the pandoras are the biggest of my autos and they will probably yield a lot. on the other side my 5 super cali hazes super autos are the smallest with the tallest less than a foot tall. harvest will probably be in about 3-6 weeks from now depending on the plant. i took close up pics so i kinda forgot the order, ill remember some.

sch

pandora

the tiny roadrunner that will only yield me like 1-2 grams dry

fast bud:

big devil:

and they rest i dont remember.

Griever likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast