Dope Seeds ...................Dutch Passion - Masters At Work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: When do I start flushing

KLOAKER

When do I start flushing

My plants took 60 to 70 days before they started flowering.
    What I read about these plants was they are done in about 65 days.
    Since it took a long time to start flowering I'm a little confused about the length of the flowering cycle.
    I am trying to figure out when to start flushing my nutes.

Any ideas would be great.

I'll be posting some pics tonite.

Cheers

dykster
    I have been experiencing the same problem with some lowryder I am growing. Either I hit them with way too much N or they seeds were screwy. Half of them flowered. The other half just kept growing taller until I couldn't raise my lights anymore. I ended up just chopping the non-flowering plants. The lowryder that flowered is 18-20 inches tall. I wish I had an answer for you. Your plants should have been close to being done. What strain are you growing that is doing this?

KLOAKER
    growing red and white dwarf. All the plants flowered auto. just the size and length of growing time is erratic.
    I'm in the prcess of updating my grow with pics my two tall plants are Red dwarf, 5 feet high.

Cheers

Awards And Staff Icons

Pics would help for sure. I usually start getting ready to flush when the calyxes begin to swell.

KLOAKER
    Quote Originally Posted by BailerBud View Post
    Pics would help for sure. I usually start getting ready to flush when the calyxes begin to swell.
    Thanx for reply. Being a newb, I'm not sure what you mean by begin to swell.
    I've updated pis in my grow journal.

Cheers.

KLOAKER

some pics

When do I start flushing-white-dwarf-day-72-1.jpgWhen do I start flushing-red-dwarf-day-72-5.jpgWhen do I start flushing-red-dwarf-day-72-1.jpgWhen do I start flushing-red-dwarf-day-72-2.jpg
    I think I'll start flushing some of them this week.

Cheers.
    dingoDark likes this.

Awards And Staff Icons

Judging from your pics they look like they still have a ways to go. I'm not seeing any yellowing of the fan leaves yet. Usually when they start to yellow there is about 3 weeks left. I usually wait a week from the first yellowing, then start flushing.
    jiml74, Dunharrow and KLOAKER like this.
    Weed gets you through times of no money better than money gets you through times of no weed.

coszumel
    Muddy,

How long do you let the yellow fan leaves stay on the plant before plucking them? Over 50% yellow or do you wait for them to shrivel?

Cosz

Awards And Staff Icons

Wait till they are totally dead. As long as they still have some green in them they are still feeding the plant. Plus, when they are totally dried out it's easier to pull the stem from the main stalk.
    Weed gets you through times of no money better than money gets you through times of no weed.

KLOAKER
    Thanx Muddy.

I'm learning.
    With regard to the yellow leaves. Why not cut them off when they yellow.
    Is it bad to cut leaves off?

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast