Dope Seeds ...................Dutch Passion - Masters At Work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: How to Regenerate an Autoflower

godbodystyle
    I understand. This was just an experiment for me to prove it can be done. Yes the yield is much smaller, but the bud is better than the original...in my opinion.
    My plant is 145 days old and is creating new spouts. When she stops budding, then I will let her grow and start a new grow.
    I already have a Barney's Pineapple Chuck growing and a clone...so I already have my hands full....I will start a new grow from seed after I reveg my Pineapple Chunk.
    dreadhead likes this.

Good luck with the experimentation. Thats what the world needs more of. Good karma sent your way!
    Mossy likes this.

godbodystyle
    Thanks for the support~!

---------- Post added 08-30-2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

The yield is smaller, but the smoke is better.
    The funny thing about this aitoflower regeneration is, since it has no veg cycle, it automatically starts to flower and new spouts continue to sprout.
    When the hair turn red, its done...so every 4-6 weeks I have more smoke.
    Mossy and dreadhead like this.

godbodystyle
    It would have been much larger but I did cut some fan leaves, because I was growing in a PC Case and room was limited.
    If I did not cut her she would have been much bigger. She did grow during flowering, but the AKR is short plant. If I was using UFO LED lights, like I am now, she would have been twice as large. When you reveg, cut her in sections, dont cut her all down at once. Cut the bigger buds from the stem. Keep the branches, she will create more sprouts from the branches.

Quote Originally Posted by iLuvIndica View Post
    Motto for 2015 REVEG THEM PLANTS MAN! Godbody you made me laugh so fing hard you remind of so many people i know hahahaha funny shit man and AWESOME WORK AWESOME. all it took was one person to say fuck it and imma do shit my way LOL damn I have an AKR going right now shes at 29 days now i might keep her and reveg but shes my party cup grow lol shes not gonna nearly as big as this. Hey godbody did the akr grow bigger at all or just starting growing buds? Because the only way i would want to reveg an auto is if the first time around the bitch threw me like 2-4 oz you know so its not a complete waste and to make it better next time when you cut the buds off leave more stem on them?

---------- Post added 08-30-2011 at 09:32 PM ----------

Thanks for the Support~! I will continue to do different experiments because there are a million ways to grow trees.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBotwin View Post
    Cool stuff, godbody. I've seen your other vids and I love the way you do things your own way no matter what the conventional wisdom is. The more people we have out there experimenting with autos, the better it is for all of us growers.
    Mossy likes this.

godbodystyle
    Regenerate means to start over. She has already produced a harvest. Since autoflowers dont have a veg cycle, they go straight to flowering.
    Yes, the yield is minimal, but the smoke is better. The kool thing about it is every 4-7 weeks I have more buds. The real move is to regenerate a regular strain, then you can obtain the maximum yield. Like I said before, the purpose of this experiment is to see if it can be done, not how much yield is received.

Quote Originally Posted by cres View Post
    Sorry but I dont see any regeneration? All I see is some more small buds finishing. I "regeneration" not involving any vegetative growth? the yield certainly cant out weight just starting a new plant...???

---------- Post added 08-30-2011 at 09:40 PM ----------

RESPECT~!

Quote Originally Posted by kpex View Post
    Good luck with the experimentation. Thats what the world needs more of. Good karma sent your way!

---------- Post added 08-30-2011 at 09:43 PM ----------

Yes, I have ton of photos. I will create a video slideshow for this Afghan Kush Ryder from seed to Regeneration.
    I will post the video in a few weeks after harvesting the regen. Click the youtube video box and it will take you to my page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGodbo...e?feature=mhee
    Thanks~!

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Buddha Man View Post
    Finally got a chance to view your videos. Great job!
    Do you have pics or video before you snipped her buds & regen'ed her?
    If they're on your YouTube, just say that & I'll find them - I didn't get a chance to see if you had other earlier YouTube videos.
    Or post them here if you want.
    Again great job & glad you aren't sweatin' the haters.
    Need more growers who aren't afraid to push the envelope & experiment.
    Thai Buddha Man likes this.

JM
    Ethical Farming & Ferts Guru JM's Avatar

Awards And Staff Icons

great live experiment... can you tell us more about it?
    how long to reveg... what lighting nutrient schedules etc etc...

You ALWAYS Reap what you Sow...

Midnight_Toker
    love your style! can't wait to see how it goes.

iLuvIndica
    You think this will work for a male also since i found the sourbubble pheno in the s60s i had 3 going 1 survived wanna keep it alive and throwing pollen until i can get the next ones going after I harvest my AKR.

^- Should work fine. Just go easy on the nutes when you drag it out.

Awards And Staff Icons

The yield is smaller, but the smoke is better.
    Interesting on the smoke being better...

on the yield being smaller...hmmm..smoke is one thing.
    But..
    imagine if you brought the plant to harvest..and find out she is Da Bomb..and you don't have her pollenated...:lol:

there is certainly enough there to get a Good pollenation going to preserve the genetic...

The funny thing about this aitoflower regeneration is, since it has no veg
    cycle, it automatically starts to flower and new spouts continue to sprout.
    Thinking on the no veg thing....

If it was a geranium..or..strawberry that I wanted to re-generate...
    I would strip it off..then lift it out of the pot..pull the bottom root pool off..and stick it in a bigger pot with fresh compo...

THIS IS WHAT FD and I have been talking about...we Think it might make the whole plant regenerate...a Second Veg..

Yet to be Tested...we will keep you informed.

When the hair turn red, its done...so every 4-6 weeks I have more
    smoke.
    Sounds Good to Me....:smokebuds:...have a great weekend...
    Rebel says "Seriously. I love you all. May your life be full of joy, heart filled with love, and jars full of your favorite buds! " I'm Good with That..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast