Dope Seeds ...................Dutch Passion - Masters At Work

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By yodabuds
  • 1 Post By midman4u

Thread: Topsy Turvey

Awards And Staff Icons

Topsy Turvey

Attachment 195717
    This is what happens when you walk stoned thru ocean state job lot... I'm sure this has been done before but for shits and giggles I'm going to run a plant in it, anyone ever use one? Would my tents support bar hold it? Anyone know how much soil goes in one? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it and for $ 5 I figured this could be a fun experiment.
    Yodabuds
    jayp, TaNg and sativa_guy like this.
    "Take that money, watch it burn, sing in the river the lessons I've learned... Everything that KILLS ME makes me feel ALIVE"-one republic

Awards And Staff Icons

I have seen one though Yoda on the Tube someone grew a plant in one would be interesting to watch.

It will work best if you just put it on the floor and let the plants grow through the top.I put screening over the small hole on the bottom then filled with soil.The deep style will produce a bigger plant.I have done a topsy turvy with one plant of many strains.The one in the turvy always got bigger.Here is a royal dwarf in oneTopsy Turvey-002.jpgI will see if i can find some others.I did a hobbit,la diva,fast bud#2,etc.
    SCARHOLE likes this.

Awards And Staff Icons

Great looking plant midman but it would be cool as hell to see one grown upside down as intended

Awards And Staff Icons

How big would you say the size container is? Is bout the size of a 2gal pot? Btw she's a BEAST!
    Yodabuds
    "Take that money, watch it burn, sing in the river the lessons I've learned... Everything that KILLS ME makes me feel ALIVE"-one republic

Awards And Staff Icons

I tried a topsy turvy.
    I put an AK in the top an a Nl in the bottom.
    The bottom one wasted an died?
    But the top one thrived.
    (She was ak48 and VERY dank)
    I don't put em in the bottom after that

I still grow outdoor in trees with a modified paint can camoed with tree bark.
    Purple bubba Og. Riot

Can't wait tell spring, to get some autos up there....
    Last edited by SCARHOLE; 03-23-2013 at 02:05 PM.

wg

Awards And Staff Icons

I miss ocean state... there's none down here. You can find some cool grow stuff in there on the real cheap. Ever been to "Xpect Discount" ? Good stuff to be had there too, but most of them are in the ghetto, lol.

I've got two yoda beans above dirt and boy oh boy am I excited. :booya:
    "Folks burning bridges then expecting you to send a boat.."

Autoflower Expert ThinkDifferent's Avatar

Awards And Staff Icons

I love this thread lol I grow 2 of these every year but I grow them upside down like you would the tomato. They are crazy looking plants and of my lemon skunk I did last year I yielded 8 oz dried. the stock was 2'' thick and looked like a cane after I trimmed everything off... I might have to see if its in my basement so I can take a pic of it to show... I have a long hidden drive way so I hang mine from a telephone pole at the top about 2 feet from the power line for obvious reasons.... I am going to grow some blue dream in them this year indoors and outdoors just to see what the difference is. The indoor one I will have the light upside down then after about 12'' of growth I will bring the light to the side then later to the top after it has curled up and around.....

Autoflower Expert ThinkDifferent's Avatar

Awards And Staff Icons

I have never run 2 in them just one in the bottom and I always use small clones never seeds...the bottom one maybe died from the top larger one taking over