Dope Seeds ...................Dutch Passion - Masters At Work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: TGA Super Soil

Fully AutoFlower

TGA Super Soil

Thinking of taking the plunge into organics with a sort of per mix. The TGA super soil is supposed to allow for no nutrients unless in flower you can add carbs and sugars for flavors or even just a top dressing of more soil. The mix is a 25lb bag of proprietary stuff mycos etc, added to 50-60l of worm castings and 15cu feet of premium soil. I know this is a huge mix so Id probably quarter it as needed between a friend and I. I've seen a few logs of people Use it for outdoors, the latest is a 4ft by 17ft monster in ground outdoors with only 32gal of this super soil no notes. Also has been mainlined to have over 200 tops. I'll post a few pics later.

Has anyone else had experience with this mix or seen any other reviews?

Awards And Staff Icons

No personal experience but there's info all over youtube about it. You're talking about the charge pack, right? I've seen some amazing grows with TGA SS. :smokebuds:
    Red eyed c and mclovin478910 like this.

Awards And Staff Icons

Scope out my Black cream grow. That's in the tga subcool mix. I'm getting happier everyday with it.

Awards And Staff Icons

Quote Originally Posted by mclovin478910 View Post
    the latest is a 4ft by 17ft monster in ground outdoors with only 32gal of this super soil no notes.
    Unless that's a typo I'm calling bullshit. A 32 gal container isn't supporting a 17 foot wide plant.

Yes, subs super soil works great. No, you're not getting a 17 foot plant out of a 32 gal container with it.
    mclovin478910, Bromeo and StickMan like this.
    "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

Fully AutoFlower
    Quote Originally Posted by robwars View Post
    No personal experience but there's info all over youtube about it. You're talking about the charge pack, right? I've seen some amazing grows with TGA SS. :smokebuds:

Yea the charger pack.

Mr piggy I by no means think I get results like that. hes had 10+ years of outdoor growing experience and much more organic gardening skills than anyone ive come across he fed only a few teas (3 or 4) but the rest is just plain ph'd water. 32gal of super soil with regular dirt in ground not a pot. The lady was 17ft around not wide that was my misunderstanding but still this is an extremely healthy and full lady. Im working on getting the pictures now

Awards And Staff Icons

Okay, that makes more sense. You need to say circumference if that's what you're referring to. In your original post the wording says it's 17 feet across or tall.

Just so you know, people very rarely measure their plants by circumference, diameter is the common way. So to give people a better idea of the size of that plant just say five and a half feet across by four tall. That way there's no confusion. Sure, I'm willing to bet a plant that large could be grown by a seasoned grower, but not without proof. Personally I'm much happier spending less money to build my own soil and I really recommend other people do that as well. Check out the TLO/ super soil threads in our organics section, tons of good info in there.
    StickMan and Bromeo like this.
    "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

X

Awards And Staff Icons

17' circumference would give about a 5.4' diameter... easily doable by a good grower, outdoors, with nothing to restrict the roots, IMO. But, that's not even close to the size originally described.
    StickMan and Bromeo like this.
    Some people learn with words. Some have to learn by experience. ...Some people never learn. Coach Saban

Awards And Staff Icons

Personally I'm much happier spending less money to build my own soil and I really recommend other people do that as well. Check out the TLO/ super soil threads in our organics section, tons of good info in there.
    Here, here, Mr Piggy. IMHO there is not only the cost savings, but I have found it to be so satisfying in mixing/adding to your own TLO soil. You know exactly what's in it, and it makes it that much more enjoyable when you partake of the fruits of your labor.
    Last edited by StickMan; 08-24-2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Bromeo likes this.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." Friedrich Nietzsche

Fully AutoFlower
    Well he posted a video of his garden today. Check it out, ill say it again, I by no means expect these results but I know what he puts in his mix and will try to replicate for my next super auto test run.

Awards And Staff Icons

check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KstBcNI2wPM this is the guy that runs tga, around 13 minutes in for the outdoor garden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast