New Showcase Comments

1. F.N.
    Simply outstanding. You have grown a lot of weed with around then 370 watts from the wall amazing.
      FullDuplex and PlatinumLEDTom like this.
  2. sewerdweller
    Completed entire grow seed to harvest and very happy. When i started looking to update there was no clear choice. This company that company blah blah blah. These little lites deliver wonderfully in my space. And if i had bigger space i still...
  3. Ripper
  4. PlatinumLEDTom
    Very pretty! Nice work @johnp540!
      johnp540 likes this.
  5. johnp540
    Great informative review.
      Waira likes this.
  6. johnp540
    Lmao @ jazz cabbage. Good review. I'd like to try one of these out. Seems to be pretty popular.
  7. briman
    Superb review Waira!:headbang: I too, am not real fond of pipes, but the smooth clean hit doesnt have much heat to it, which is what turns me off from smoking a pipe in the first place. The g stone for concentrates are where this thing really...
      Waira likes this.
  8. briman
    great review and it does get gummed up pretty fast, but clean up is a breeze!:thumbsup: Jazz cabbage....awesome!:thumbsup:
      johnp540 likes this.
  9. Waira
    :bong:.... abuse test complete- :amazon: ....Jazz Cabbage- :rofl: that's comedy there! Great review my friend, thank you! :d5:
      johnp540 likes this.
  10. johnp540
    Beautiful bud there in boss. How big she get? What size of container? I've got a few is why I asked.
      Yourztrulee likes this.
  11. lunarman
    I bought two of these pipes. One for me and one for a friend. We both found they did nothing for us. Still coughed a lot. Found the experience was not much different than other small pipes. The company was great to work with though and we...
      briman likes this.
  12. Saint Skinny
    @Boradan Fast and Vast is the only strain I've tried from Heavyweight but It was one that got me hooked on autos!
      St. Tom and Boradan like this.
  13. St. Tom
    Can't beat heavyweight they are a breeze to grow also you can well and truly ditch the dealer
      Doogal and Boradan like this.
  14. F.N.
    Excellent write up I love the hubbabubbasmellascope. You nailed the finer points of the plant.Smell taste and a great all day smoke for functioning on.
      johnp540 likes this.
  15. mknghorn
    awesome.great looking bud sir. have the samsquanch crossed with the hubbabubbamelloscope finishing up now and it too grew very large very fast. smells like crazy as well.
      johnp540 likes this.
  16. Doogal
    Awesome report and great grow dude. Glad everything worked out spectacularly in the end for you.:pass:
      Boradan and Maria Sanchez like this.
  17. namvet25
  18. Girlarms
    Hilarious effects review...and an awesome result m rom your first grow...Congrats
      Maria Sanchez and Boradan like this.
  19. Saint Skinny
    Holy Canole, @Boradan ! You should be VERY proud of yourself. Thats phenomenal for a first harvest, even in DWC! Keep it up, Hombre!!!
      Maria Sanchez and Boradan like this.
  20. Boradan
    To bring things into perspective. Up until this point, I have only paid for Weed. €25 per g I spent just under €1000 getting this all set up. This lot would have cost me €6875 to BUY I have saved myself almost €6000 (minus the electrical costs of...