1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Mitch from Mephisto says,.....Hey mossy, Black Friday - cyber Monday we'll be having a sale with discounts ranging from 15-60% off depending on the individual items...Go Mephisto....
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Final voting stretch for the Outdoor Photo' Battle! Come show some love for those Sun bathed Beauties,...
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Showcase Items

1. Remo Nutrients

Did a fine job in hydro and the results we're better than I hoped for. Excellent value for money and simple to use. Only minor issues to complain...
    Views:
  2. Views:
  3. Views:
  4. Views:
  5. Bubba Kush auto

She was a pleasure to grow and I will be growing more of these frost monsters BUBBA KUSH AUTO[ATTACH]
    Views:
  6. Sour Alien Livers Illuminauto #22

some plant and cured bud pics Sativa Pheno Bud [ATTACH] Indica Pheno Bud [ATTACH] it says my pics of the whole plants are too big so if u want to...
    Views:
  7. auto ultimate

good all rounder. not too strong so nice for smoking during the day. no paranoia and good for creative purposes, i play guitar and it works...
    Views:
    Reviews: