1. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Did you miss the interview with AgriScience Laboratories yesterday?

Come learn about cannabinoid testing and variance, pesticide/contaminant testing requirements in the state of Colorado, and how state/federal regulations factor into those requirements!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
    Dismiss Notice

New Showcase Comments

1. Chong's Cousin
    Finally grew one had great yield but weak potency, was good enough to notice its sativa staying power, didn't make me sleepy even 4 bong loads into session. Made for a great on my way to work style of smoke- Interesting taste,MangoISH light...
  2. Free Flow
  3. MedCzech
    The cure is having a lovely affect on this girl. She I said mellowing and belong a little creamy and more sweet. The Skunk dominance is still there, but the genetics from the Afghan lineage coming through a little more than before. I think this...
      VitaMan likes this.
  4. Mossy
    Great Review @Dudeski:pass:
      Dudeski likes this.
  5. Mossy
    Lovely Review Root...Thank you for Sharing.........
      Eekman and Root like this.
  6. Tacoavenger17
    Awesome review, I love the picture with the press next to by the blender. Definitely let's you know scale.
      Root likes this.
  7. Wawashell
    What a beautiful addition, I am so jealous. I have been researching these types of presses for a good bit and still haven’t bite the bullet to get one of these setups. So need to, my wife keeps fussing I make her hair smell like buds, lol
      Root likes this.
  8. Vapo69
    :smiley1:Dude Top Review:woohoo:I have to say that I am VERY impressed with my AFN Live Stoners T-shirt too.....mine fits great, feels great and looks great..:kiss:..I am definitely positive that this is the BEST top I own and plan to order more...
      F.N. and Rebel like this.
  9. lunarman
    How does this unit create enough pressure to squish at say 1500 psi? Is there any hydraulics or pneumatics involved or some sort of manual vice?
      Root likes this.
  10. Scalpman
    Looks great, those colas are huge
      TehSnow likes this.
  11. Johnsdale075
    I also got 2 of the 3500K autocobs. and my veg is exploding, can't wait till this run is finished to see what they do in bloom. and the customer service is the best i ever had. hands down
      BigSm0 likes this.
  12. Johnsdale075
    I also have 2 x 3500K Autocobs! first full run with them now, but my veg was exploding!
  13. Flash
    Yooo i want the mephisto cup! Where do i get one?! Hahaha yes i can read but damn thats dope!!
      Rebel, Maria Sanchez and F.N. like this.
  14. BII
    Does the unit do decarboxylation? Can the pre-press mode be used with heating in the right temperature range?
      Root likes this.
  15. NieborHoodCultivator
  16. krug
    She's a looker bud! :greenthumb::pass:
      TehSnow likes this.
  17. NieborHoodCultivator
  18. EsRgood4u
    What was the grow time? I have 5 devil xxl (original seed stores own big devil xl version) growing at the moment and are at week 7.5 now so supposedly by what the breeder states they should only have 1.5 weeks remaining. They are nowhere near as...
      TehSnow likes this.
  19. Archaic
    Thats a beautiful plant man, great color.
      TehSnow likes this.
  20. namvet25
    Very frosty girl and nicely formed also,great job.:thumbsup:
      TehSnow, Maria Sanchez and Mizzo81 like this.