1. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone we're working hard on making improvements to the site both on the hardware and software side but we want to include the community with things they would like to see, improvements that can be made, or things that are not liked or don't work well. Good, bad, we simply would ask for your constructive criticisms on how we can improve the site and make this to continue to be the best autoflower site in the world!

Click here for the Site Improvement thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP! I'm pushing buttons in the backroom! Bare with me! Bear with me? Ha! -SoH
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Photoperiod Grow Battle kicks off March 15th! Get into CannaZone and sign up now! @Sniper for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Safety Warning..a Valentines card costs a whole lot less than a divorce lawyer..don't Forget to buy one..
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We're expanding our seed testing, give your input here!
    Dismiss Notice

VividGro

AFN CannaZone Live Product Testing brings you life product performance testing for VividGro lighting!

Sort By:
Title
Last Message ↓
  1. Ripper

Rippers full tent

Ripper, Oct 20, 2017 - 894 total likes. ... 20 21 22
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. trailanimal
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options