1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice
  • Company Name:
    CobShop.net
    Product/Service Website:
    http://www.cobshop.net
    Purchased From?:
    Direct
    Purchase Price:
    $129
    When I started my first grow, simplicity of setup and use was key. I had enough to think about with the plants I was growing. The autocobs were a perfect fit for me and my small grow setup. These would be great for any grow situation, and the ability to adjust each lights position for a given situation. I plan on adding more soon!
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Ease of use does not get better than plug-in and go. Everything was well put together and connections were solid. I used these on my first grow and ifirmly believe that the lights and beat genetics were the key to a very successful first grow.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    None so far, it just works!
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Absolutely!
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes, without question.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes, I used 2 in a 2x4 tent and despite what some would call a low watt/SQ foot number it worked quite well. Only change I may make is to add a 6500k or two to the.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Johnsdale075
    I also have 2 x 3500K Autocobs! first full run with them now, but my veg was exploding!