1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Ak47 Auto

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Link to Thread:
None
  • Company Name:
    Growers Choice Seeds
    Product/Service Website:
    Growerschoiceseeds.com
    Purchased From?:
    Growerschoiceseeds.com
    Purchase Price:
    $43
    3 of these plants and a total of 7, were grown under 630 actual watts COB LED lighting, 3 gallon pots with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and AN PH Perfect 3 part
    Lights were on 24/0 entire grow, flowering started right at 3 weeks from sprout, harvested 70 days from sprout IMG_2349.jpg IMG_2349.jpg IMG_2346.jpg IMG_2349.jpg IMG_2346.jpg

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Jamkush
    Looking to do either Ak47 or Stardawg next. Whats the smell like on those AK beautys? Looking very tasty indeed.
      MrOldBoy likes this.
  2. steelcap956
    I might just ditch the hydro idea and get a pot full of dirt instead. I see way better results in soil then in water on all the weed forums
      MrOldBoy likes this.
    1. MrOldBoy
      Taste will improve in soil.
      MrOldBoy, Jan 23, 2019
  3. RidaRidaRida
    Wow man! I just picked up the same order. 3x Auto AK from Grower's Choice. I was already exited but after seeing your results with the same seed, I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! :worship:
      MrOldBoy likes this.
  4. El Campesino
    I got 66 grams dried out of the AK47, there were 3 of them, all were just over 60 grams. Just under 3 feet tall.
    The GC Critical Purple almost 5 ounces
    I really like the AK, nice little plant.
    Yes, 24/0 light cycle throughput
      MrOldBoy and NewDream like this.
  5. NewDream
    Nice! I’m growing Tamgerine Dream from Grower’s Choice now and will be growing AK next. So you left the lights on 24 hours? What was your yield?
      Flash likes this.
  6. Flash
    What was the yeild? Looks tasy!!! Hows the smell?!