1. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  2. New visual style in progress for the forum!

Revision 2 (based on your comments) is now up! All old styles still selectable as well while we tinker (directions in the link below on how to do it, super easy/simple!) CLICK HERE NOW!
    Dismiss Notice

Arizer Solo NLE

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Arizer
Manufacturer Website:
Arizer.com
Purchased From:
The Arizer website.
Retail Price of Product:
$169
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
$129
Did you receive this product for free?:
I wish. It'd get a 10/5 if it was free.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
My intended use of this product was to consume marijuana without hacking my lungs out.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
I'm not sure how to grow a vaporizer. Doesn't that take a special mix of coco, perlite, and the tears of a million dudes with man buns and beards?
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Ordered late on 4/19, left their warehouse/whatnot on 4/20, and showed up at my door Monday morning.
Looks like an all white light saber.
Heats very quickly.
Charges very quickly.
Very sturdy built.
Comes with a charging bay/stand/whatever you'd call it.
Negatives About This Product:
Can not be used as a light saber.
The lavender flowers they included,( Since you know, It's a "diffuser" and not a vaporizer) left a lingering smell and flavor.
I don't really have anything else negative to say, Other than it's not the easiest vape to hit.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Very much so.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
I think this product is intended for folks that want a portable vape, That doesn't cost twice as much.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes. Along with the Extreme Q.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Hi.
How ya' doing?
  • "The Arizer Solo “Northern Lights Edition” produces smooth, tasty, potent vapor as pure as the driven snow. With a battery that lasts for up to two hours of continuous run-time, a Use While Charging feature, and the convenient Charging Dock included, the Solo “Northern Lights Edition” can be used anytime, anywhere!"
    That's from the Arizer page.
    It seems to be a good little vape for what I paid. I normally don't go for things with a lot of bells and whistles, But this has a few of each, that add to functionality.
    It took a whopping 45 seconds to get up to temp.
    It does hit a little hard... You've got to pull like you're smoking a half clogged bowl. Other than that, It's a great product that I'll recommend to anyone.
VitaMan, Rev. Green Genes and blue like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. VitaMan
    Can't be used as a light saber? Oh man, that's a deal breaker! :crying:

One thing I love about my EQ is you can pack quite a bit into the elbow screen, if needed. I was always curious how much you can get into the Solo?

Thanks for the review!
    1. Dichoti
      Not a whole lot, maybe 1/2 a g, But for the strain I'm "consuming" (gorilla glue4) that's plenty.
      Dichoti, Apr 26, 2018
      VitaMan likes this.
  2. lunarman
    Looks like he likes it! Couple of things I found with the Air.

One get a better battery as a spare but also for your main use. I believe the best one available is an LG battery. Forget the model. Just need to try and get it from a reputable vendor and not get a fake. I found a better battery results in more vapor and less pulling required.

And I got an extra glass stem with the bowl on the end. I broke a few of these by tapping it against something to get the ABV out of the stem bowl. Best to always remove ABV using a tool.
      Dichoti likes this.
    1. Dichoti
      Hell, When I cashed mine, I just blew in the stem kind of hard, and the "cork" flew out.
      Dichoti, Apr 24, 2018
  3. Rev. Green Genes
    Thanks for a good review, and a few chuckles.
      Dichoti likes this.