1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice

Arizer Solo NLE

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Link to Thread:
I'm not sure how to grow a vaporizer. Doesn't that take a special mix of coco, perlite, and the tears of a million dudes with man buns and beards?
  • Company Name:
    Arizer
    Product/Service Website:
    Arizer.com
    Purchased From?:
    The Arizer website.
    Purchase Price:
    $129
    "The Arizer Solo “Northern Lights Edition” produces smooth, tasty, potent vapor as pure as the driven snow. With a battery that lasts for up to two hours of continuous run-time, a Use While Charging feature, and the convenient Charging Dock included, the Solo “Northern Lights Edition” can be used anytime, anywhere!"
    That's from the Arizer page.
    It seems to be a good little vape for what I paid. I normally don't go for things with a lot of bells and whistles, But this has a few of each, that add to functionality.
    It took a whopping 45 seconds to get up to temp.
    It does hit a little hard... You've got to pull like you're smoking a half clogged bowl. Other than that, It's a great product that I'll recommend to anyone.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Ordered late on 4/19, left their warehouse/whatnot on 4/20, and showed up at my door Monday morning.
    Looks like an all white light saber.
    Heats very quickly.
    Charges very quickly.
    Very sturdy built.
    Comes with a charging bay/stand/whatever you'd call it.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Can not be used as a light saber.
    The lavender flowers they included,( Since you know, It's a "diffuser" and not a vaporizer) left a lingering smell and flavor.
    I don't really have anything else negative to say, Other than it's not the easiest vape to hit.
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes. Along with the Extreme Q.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Very much so.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Flash
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah literally laughing my ass off coco and perlite to grow this vape hahahahahahaah!!!!!!!
      Dichoti likes this.
  2. VitaMan
    Can't be used as a light saber? Oh man, that's a deal breaker! :crying:

One thing I love about my EQ is you can pack quite a bit into the elbow screen, if needed. I was always curious how much you can get into the Solo?

Thanks for the review!
      Flash likes this.
    1. Dichoti
      Not a whole lot, maybe 1/2 a g, But for the strain I'm "consuming" (gorilla glue4) that's plenty.
      Dichoti, Apr 26, 2018
      VitaMan likes this.
  3. lunarman
    Looks like he likes it! Couple of things I found with the Air.

One get a better battery as a spare but also for your main use. I believe the best one available is an LG battery. Forget the model. Just need to try and get it from a reputable vendor and not get a fake. I found a better battery results in more vapor and less pulling required.

And I got an extra glass stem with the bowl on the end. I broke a few of these by tapping it against something to get the ABV out of the stem bowl. Best to always remove ABV using a tool.
      Flash and Dichoti like this.
    1. Dichoti
      Hell, When I cashed mine, I just blew in the stem kind of hard, and the "cork" flew out.
      Dichoti, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Rev. Green Genes
    Thanks for a good review, and a few chuckles.
      Flash and Dichoti like this.