1. Black Friday Sales 2018..details as they start to come in...........
    Dismiss Notice

Arizer Solo NLE

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Link to Thread:
I'm not sure how to grow a vaporizer. Doesn't that take a special mix of coco, perlite, and the tears of a million dudes with man buns and beards?
  • Company Name:
    Arizer
    Product/Service Website:
    Arizer.com
    Purchased From?:
    The Arizer website.
    Purchase Price:
    $129
    "The Arizer Solo “Northern Lights Edition” produces smooth, tasty, potent vapor as pure as the driven snow. With a battery that lasts for up to two hours of continuous run-time, a Use While Charging feature, and the convenient Charging Dock included, the Solo “Northern Lights Edition” can be used anytime, anywhere!"
    That's from the Arizer page.
    It seems to be a good little vape for what I paid. I normally don't go for things with a lot of bells and whistles, But this has a few of each, that add to functionality.
    It took a whopping 45 seconds to get up to temp.
    It does hit a little hard... You've got to pull like you're smoking a half clogged bowl. Other than that, It's a great product that I'll recommend to anyone.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Ordered late on 4/19, left their warehouse/whatnot on 4/20, and showed up at my door Monday morning.
    Looks like an all white light saber.
    Heats very quickly.
    Charges very quickly.
    Very sturdy built.
    Comes with a charging bay/stand/whatever you'd call it.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Can not be used as a light saber.
    The lavender flowers they included,( Since you know, It's a "diffuser" and not a vaporizer) left a lingering smell and flavor.
    I don't really have anything else negative to say, Other than it's not the easiest vape to hit.
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes. Along with the Extreme Q.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Very much so.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Flash
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah literally laughing my ass off coco and perlite to grow this vape hahahahahahaah!!!!!!!
      Dichoti likes this.
  2. VitaMan
    Can't be used as a light saber? Oh man, that's a deal breaker! :crying:

One thing I love about my EQ is you can pack quite a bit into the elbow screen, if needed. I was always curious how much you can get into the Solo?

Thanks for the review!
      Flash likes this.
    1. Dichoti
      Not a whole lot, maybe 1/2 a g, But for the strain I'm "consuming" (gorilla glue4) that's plenty.
      Dichoti, Apr 26, 2018
      VitaMan likes this.
  3. lunarman
    Looks like he likes it! Couple of things I found with the Air.

One get a better battery as a spare but also for your main use. I believe the best one available is an LG battery. Forget the model. Just need to try and get it from a reputable vendor and not get a fake. I found a better battery results in more vapor and less pulling required.

And I got an extra glass stem with the bowl on the end. I broke a few of these by tapping it against something to get the ABV out of the stem bowl. Best to always remove ABV using a tool.
      Flash and Dichoti like this.
    1. Dichoti
      Hell, When I cashed mine, I just blew in the stem kind of hard, and the "cork" flew out.
      Dichoti, Apr 24, 2018
  4. Rev. Green Genes
    Thanks for a good review, and a few chuckles.
      Flash and Dichoti like this.