1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ATTENTION!! The Polls are NOW OPEN for the Outdoor Grow Battle!! Head on over to the CannaZone and cast your vote today and show some love to our outdoor growers!!
    Dismiss Notice

auto big bud

Author Rating:
4/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
blk seeds
Manufacturer Website:
seedsbulk.com
Purchased From:
freebie from afn party !
Retail Price of Product:
5€ roughly
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
again, a wonderful freebie from afn : )
Did you receive this product for free?:
yes
Your Intended Use of This Product:
bed time bangers
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/dwc-nft-with-dutch-passion-and-blk.60135/unread
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
really easy to grow. so easy that i just constantly topped her up with whatever was left in the bucket after feeding my a/u. managed to keep at a pretty steady 1000ppm for most of the grow without a res change since day 15ish. had no deficiences, no toxicities, absolutely zero issues the whole way through and most importantly its strong! really strong! like cant feel your face for a while then go flying through space for half an hour before comming down with a happy, floaty, confused as fuck flutter just as quick as you went up....
then it gets heavy... fast.... like oh my god what the fuck just happened there fast. facemelter. wicked smoke.
Negatives About This Product:
buds look like shit : ( small, thin, gangle nonsense and the the rest of it was all even smaller, scraggly lookin sorry ass bits of weed.
i topped her day 15ish and she realy didnt like it. fell out with me for a couple of weeks and just turned into a little football sized clusterfuck of a bush. she was just an experiment though which i basically left alone to die other than topping her nutes up. lst'd her twice early on aswell and i really shouldnt have. this strain wants to be left to grow itself. also no good for stealth growing, this stuff is howlin.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
absolutely. i take full responsibility for the shitty outcome. pure lazyness like. i just wanted to see if it could be done. its a seriously trippy, hardcore smoke. not for the faint hearted . i smoked a blunt for my last grow report but didnt have the balls with this stuff lol.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
serious stoners.
asuming they were to let it grow naturally, it would also make an awesome strain for newbies.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
yeah i probably will at some point to see if i can do one well. i can actually grow i swear lol. she was just a bit if fun on the side ; )
Would You Recommend This Product?:
absolutely. probably be a great plant for a sog style grow if you left it to grow natural.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
wickedly potent stuff. i once again take full responsibility for the shitty lookin shots to follow lol
Tags:

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. Rebel
    5/5,
    "Excellent Job!"
    Pros - Honest review!
    Cons - None!
    Great unbiased, honest review! 5 stars!

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. EvilScotsman
    @epenguin
    remember those mate : )
    thanks again my fishy faither ; )
  2. EvilScotsman
    ps.. i should add, thats only a 10L dwc bucket she's in there. those buds are about 5 inches above the canopy and as thick as my thumb. only 8 litres of grow room so she became root bound around week 5. : (
      Rebel likes this.
  3. EvilScotsman
    @Rebel do we have a blk badge? or a shittest lookin dwc youve ever seen badge lol. i feel i deserve the second one a bit more haha
      Rebel likes this.
    1. Rebel
      I know we have a hydro badge.. I don't remember if we have blk... Yet... I'll go check!
      Rebel, Oct 2, 2017
      EvilScotsman likes this.
    2. Rebel
      Dished you out a Hydro and blk badge! Good job Scots!!
      Rebel, Oct 2, 2017
      EvilScotsman likes this.