1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Mitch from Mephisto says,.....Hey mossy, Black Friday - cyber Monday we'll be having a sale with discounts ranging from 15-60% off depending on the individual items...Go Mephisto....
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Final voting stretch for the Outdoor Photo' Battle! Come show some love for those Sun bathed Beauties,...
    Dismiss Notice

Auto Gorilla from short stuff.

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Short stuff
Manufacturer Website:
Shortstuffseeds.com
Purchased From:
Test seeds from afn
Retail Price of Product:
10-15 usd
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Freebies
Did you receive this product for free?:
The seeds were for testing only in the cannazone test team.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Seeds with Results
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/shortstuff-auto-gorilla-og-grow-show.58426/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Smell
Yield
Flavor
Effect
Quality
Density
Negatives About This Product:
I couldn't name one bad thing here if I tried.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
More than anyone could imagine.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Anyone looking for an easy to grow pot of fire. No question the all around best plant I have grown to date.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Already have. Just picked up 30 more with express shipping.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes and I have recommend this to everyone I know.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
The most whole hearted thank you for this masterpiece.
  • I have had my fair share of bs over the past couple years like everyone. Then this seed came along. There was not a single issue or even yellow leave till the very last days. From start to finish she grew fast and strong, she also finished very thick and full. It's not hard to grow a 2oz plant in perfect health, it is hard to grow a 1/2 pounder in perfect health. I can't explain how wonderful this experience has been. Short stuff auto gorilla is my new go to strain.

Even while pulling some serious numbers in the past they always had something missing. Quality, yield, taste, flavor, or effect. This strain blew me away on all aspects of the perfect plant. Over a 1/2 lb of solid stinky dense nugs that are ready to knock your socks off. IMG_3398.JPG IMG_3403.JPG

Recent User Reviews

1. Slowmo
    5/5,
    "Gorilla OG ShortStuff"
    Pros - taste, yield, easy growing, POTENCY
    Cons - maybe she can get to big ;)
    As another one of the lucky test grower of this amazing strain ...

I can, and im sure the rest of the grow-bros will too, attest that :

this is one strain to add to your short-list.. im not kidding ... go buy NOW:toke:

if u want the rare combo of potency, yield and taste + super easy growing :cheers:

I wish there was a 6th star to give :thumbsup:

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. trailanimal
    I keep coming back drooling
      BigSm0 and neurotree like this.
  2. The Botanist
    I'm growing one of these it is truly amazing how good this strain grows, this one will def be in my next grow but more than one this time
      BigSm0 and automan like this.
    1. BigSm0
      Isn't it great. I would definitely suggest newer growers try it as well as more experienced too. No need to enter the cannabis clinic with this plant. It likes everything and everyone.
      BigSm0, Sep 24, 2017
      Pinkylee likes this.
  3. Mr.CHeeZe
    Got me eyeing short stuff gear. Amazing work bro. Been wanting to try another breeder.
    Not that Mephisto genetics has let me down at all. They're gear really is on another level.
    But gotta stay open, or we miss out. And with results like that. With quality. Looking at Short Stuff now. Lol.
    Might break in those autocobs with some.
      Pinkylee, automan and BigSm0 like this.
    1. BigSm0
      You explained that well. One of the biggest struggles in growing is finding the right equipment, seeds, lights, Ext.. Also being open minded and ready to try new things. Autos for instance. Why would a photo grower want to try a ruderalis auto? As things progress and time advances so does our options and things are always changing. This recent auto gorilla was not my biggest or most potent plant I have grown. It was by far the best all around plant I have grown though. Mephisto will always be present in my space and luckily short stuff will be right beside it. I may try some more breeders in the future but right now these two take the cake. The newest gorilla is looking great as well. Can't wait to update that one. Looking a little bigger, more tops and definitely more leaves.
      BigSm0, Sep 21, 2017
  4. VitaMan
    Nice!

Tempting....depending on pain management potential
      Pinkylee and BigSm0 like this.
    1. BigSm0
      It's labeled as more of an uplifting high but I let it go longer as usual for the more narcotic high. It's definitely strong and for me it's enough to knock me out. I don't feel pain after the smoke as I don't feel much of anything.
      BigSm0, Sep 15, 2017
      Pinkylee, Mizzo81 and VitaMan like this.
  5. Mizzo81
    @BigSm0 hows the gorilla OG for pain relief. I need some really strong meds. I was banking on double grape and sour hound but this gorilla OG producing 8+ounces is perfect. i could do two of these proper in my space with my lighting. and have quite a bit of meds. I think I need to start dabbing. would be nice to have the money for a rosin press.
      Pinkylee, Dominicannic and BigSm0 like this.
    1. BigSm0
      I'd go for it. The AG is good for everything. I send out a lot of it for sampling and not a single complaint. It seems to really enjoy the cobs and actually seems to want more. Very tough to over do this lady. If you grow it out a few times you may be able to barter for that press with the proceeds from the grow. Have you seen the updated shot on the new one I have going?
      BigSm0, Sep 12, 2017
      Mizzo81 likes this.
    2. BigSm0
      https://instagram.com/p/BY8odEynDAs/ Not sure if this is allowed or not. Here is the updated grow with the last test seed I have.
      BigSm0, Sep 12, 2017
      Mizzo81 likes this.
  6. BigSm0
      Mizzo81, Slowmo, Slater and 1 other person like this.
  7. automan
    Great review @BigSm0 and full credit to you for getting the most out this strain as well. Keep doing what you're doing bro
  8. Slater
    Nice review @bigsm , might have to get me some... I've indirectly started collecting beans with Gorrilla in the title.
    Nice grow sir :toke:
  9. neurotree
    Dude I am drooling! :jawdrop:

Great review!

Was that all from one plant? Also, how long did she take to get ready? Cheers!
      Slowmo and BigSm0 like this.
    1. BigSm0
      Yes sir, 1 plant, 7 gallon pot under 110 watts of light. I didnt keep track of the length of the grow. Probably 70 days
      BigSm0, Sep 6, 2017
      Pinkylee and neurotree like this.
  10. Chris Stroupe
    Looks great!
      neurotree, Slowmo and BigSm0 like this.