as you can see she was a big lady. i fimmed her around day 14 and lst’d her every other day of her life and ended up with around 120 colas. if i was to do it again though i wouldnt push her so hard as a lot of the nugs broke up when they dried. this resulted in around 5oz going into the trim bin because it turned shit and fluffy when it dried (not included in the final weight)
i grew her in a gt205 (20L) NFT on 19/5 mostly.
lighting was mars hydro in the form of 2 x old model 600s (2 x 270w actual draw)
the leds arent great for seedlings so i use a 130w big
bulb cfl for the first 2 weeks and the growth rate is phenomenal.
fed her the full range of dutch pro nutrients- a&b veg, a+b bloom, take root, multitotal and explode + calmag with added iron and nitrogen, liquid scilicone (amazing stuff! turns the plant to rubber ! ) brassinolide, wich is a growth hormone and probably some other bits and bobs along the way. these things can feed quite happily at up to 1500ppm all day long for most of the grow so all in, over 108 days she drank her way through about £200 in nutrients and cost about £300 in leccy. worth it in the end though : )
- Manufacturer of Product:
- dutch passion
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- around £70 for 5 i think
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- same price
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- sadly not : ( perhaps next time : )
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- maximum yield x time x quality experiment
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- insane yields (477.5g from 1 plant)
not too stinky untill its dried
nice smoke : )
absolutely amazing fun to grow!
every day you go up its doubled in size.
not indestructible but pretty close.
- Negatives About This Product:
- requires a LOT of attention
she was drinking up to 12L a day in a 2OL nft so had to feed her every day for 2 months
had to constantly, very heavily defol the whole way through the grow. this was only my second grow so that was some pretty nerve rackin shit.
has some pretty eratic feeding requirements in mid to late bloom that can mean big head aiches if you dont clean the res every 5-7 days. big plant means lots of care for the resevoir. it can go wrong pretty quick if your not paying attention.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- yes absolutely
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- probably not thats my second run with them. want something different now.
- Would You Recommend This Product?: