1. The WINNERS of the Gluttonous Giveaway have been announced!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE WINNING NUMBER AND WINNERS!
    Dismiss Notice

auto ultimate

Author Rating:
4/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
dutch passion
Manufacturer Website:
dutch-passion.com
Purchased From:
dutch-passion.com
Retail Price of Product:
around £70 for 5 i think
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
same price
Did you receive this product for free?:
sadly not : ( perhaps next time : )
Your Intended Use of This Product:
maximum yield x time x quality experiment
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/dwc-nft-with-dutch-passion-and-blk.60135/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
3/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
insane yields (477.5g from 1 plant)

not too stinky untill its dried

nice smoke : )

absolutely amazing fun to grow!
every day you go up its doubled in size.

not indestructible but pretty close.
Negatives About This Product:
requires a LOT of attention

she was drinking up to 12L a day in a 2OL nft so had to feed her every day for 2 months

had to constantly, very heavily defol the whole way through the grow. this was only my second grow so that was some pretty nerve rackin shit.

has some pretty eratic feeding requirements in mid to late bloom that can mean big head aiches if you dont clean the res every 5-7 days. big plant means lots of care for the resevoir. it can go wrong pretty quick if your not paying attention.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
yes absolutely
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
yielders
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
probably not thats my second run with them. want something different now.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
yes
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
awesome genetics! great taste and perfect for my needs. not as strong as id hoped but im still learning so could easily be my fault.
  • as you can see she was a big lady. i fimmed her around day 14 and lst’d her every other day of her life and ended up with around 120 colas. if i was to do it again though i wouldnt push her so hard as a lot of the nugs broke up when they dried. this resulted in around 5oz going into the trim bin because it turned shit and fluffy when it dried (not included in the final weight)

i grew her in a gt205 (20L) NFT on 19/5 mostly.

lighting was mars hydro in the form of 2 x old model 600s (2 x 270w actual draw)

the leds arent great for seedlings so i use a 130w big
    bulb cfl for the first 2 weeks and the growth rate is phenomenal.

fed her the full range of dutch pro nutrients- a&b veg, a+b bloom, take root, multitotal and explode + calmag with added iron and nitrogen, liquid scilicone (amazing stuff! turns the plant to rubber ! ) brassinolide, wich is a growth hormone and probably some other bits and bobs along the way. these things can feed quite happily at up to 1500ppm all day long for most of the grow so all in, over 108 days she drank her way through about £200 in nutrients and cost about £300 in leccy. worth it in the end though : ) 760CA072-BA60-4004-A8B7-29239D02DC29.jpeg F8045674-17AE-4936-9E65-BE4975749306.jpeg C4A52F07-6B40-4D3C-BE7B-4C55F94BA64D.jpeg 9ECAA8C7-62A4-407E-83C4-77EE690693E2.jpeg 3D1126A1-7D2C-45EF-BD23-16FA08F61568.jpeg 790DACF5-3117-433F-B7B2-16175BBF88D9.jpeg 4BB96247-19C8-4632-AE69-1009B097F7E1.jpeg 0C907916-1FCB-426C-AF0A-0F5F32A5F8A6.jpeg 8AA570C4-E4D0-44C8-B057-2BEC6E13196B.jpeg D387285C-5865-4BF0-BDAD-3656222E18B3.jpeg 7A379F57-B11D-4642-8FA6-CBE6BB70F71F.jpeg
Clix, bklyndiaz, :-p and 11 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Rebel
    5/5,
    "WHOA!"
    Pros - Massive plant Matey!!
    Cons - None!
    You earned a few badges here brother! OUT - FECKIN - STANDING!!!

:drool:
    Clix, VitaMan, 710Dabz and 4 others like this.
    1. EvilScotsman
      yaaaaayy!!! my inner badge whore is satisfied at last!! thank you rebel : ) your a star !

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. lunarman
    $300 in nutes for one plant? Did you check if that's a world record? Wowzer. I budgeted that much for 6 months myself. Spectacular plant. I'd be happy if 2-3 of my Ultimate's produced that.
      EvilScotsman likes this.
    1. EvilScotsman
      ive got leftovers of both a&b’s but not quite enough of anything for a full grow. used all my supplements at least twice over though. i try keep the res bang on the right strength with daily nute adjustments so i do tend to get a lot of waste on res change day but i dont mind. worth it in the end : )
      EvilScotsman, Nov 9, 2017
  2. SPZ
    Thanks for the great review, I've got a few of these seeds courtesy of @Nosias (thanks man!) so it is nice to see what this girl is capable of!
      EvilScotsman, Nosias and canocrpse86 like this.
    1. Nosias
      Happy you wanted them.
      Nosias, Nov 1, 2017
      EvilScotsman likes this.
  3. Jager
    Hi Mate,Not bad for your second grow!You have found a formula that works so stick with it.If I stuck with the best off the first 6\7 auto strains rather than trying 38 different auto strains id never have come across the Ultimate though!I now average over 6Lbs every 22 days from 10 plants started every 21days.... there were only 40 or so differnt auto strains,few forums and hardly any Leds available when i started though.Keep it up...
      lunarman, SPZ and EvilScotsman like this.
  4. EvilScotsman
    hi troops just thought id make a little ammendment to my review.
    i said i was a little let down by the strength. wich i was as i was expecting 20%+ thc but perhaps i was being a little harsh, on myself more than anything. its all been smoked now by god knows how many folk now and everybody loved it!
    furthermore, nobody (including the dealer) noticed that i never flushed it so myth busted!
    the person i grow for has also asked me to do it again so i feel now perhaps that fifth star couldve been justified. lots of competition round here so to be asked to grow it again is a pretty good result for dutch passion : )
    be photos for me from now on but looks like dutch passion will still be occupying my grow spaces : )
      Nosias, SPZ and 912GreenSkell like this.
    1. 912GreenSkell
      Looking for a DP photo? Give the Think Fast a try....with the right pheno, wow
      912GreenSkell, Oct 31, 2017
      EvilScotsman likes this.
  5. VitaMan
    :cheers:
    Nice haul!
    A Monster Plant just in time for Halloween!
      SPZ, gold lion and EvilScotsman like this.
  6. seb56
    Holy Shit Batman, what a plant
      SPZ and EvilScotsman like this.
  7. canocrpse86
    Holy crap!!!!
    :slap:
      SPZ and EvilScotsman like this.
  8. gold lion
  9. 912GreenSkell
    I willl bow down before the might of this plant!! Extremely well done on the grow and the review scotsman!
      SPZ, fettled6 and EvilScotsman like this.
  10. oldcoot
    very nice !!!