1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

Autocob 3500k 4 light kit special

Author Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Cobshop.net
Manufacturer Website:
Cobshop.net
Purchased From:
Cobshop.net
Retail Price of Product:
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Did you receive this product for free?:
NO
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Use for all sages of Autoflower plants.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
http://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/cobshop-picture-thread-bring-on-the-beauty.62277/page-2#post-1617816
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
The ability to space the lights as you see fit with the included ratchet straps, along with the ability to lower or raise lights individually is an absolute plus. The lack of unwanted heat is another plus with these lights in a small area. They are light enough, that you need not worry about stress on cross members in tent.
Negatives About This Product:
I can't think of any. except...if you mess with them while on,...DO NOT POINT TOWARDS FACE. you might as well walk outside and stare at the sun.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Absolutely.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
For any enthusiast that grows for hobby or profit. from small scale to large scale production of any plants.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Most defiantly . Plan on expanding my hobby, ans will purchasing some more Autocobs in near future.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
without hesitation.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
I have to personally thank BigSm0 for taking the time to read every message I sent him when I inquired about these lights, fast response and no bullshit sales tactics. He answered question with out the confusing mombo-jumbo other light companies I have called. Straight to the point. All around Great buying experience.
Johnsdale075, wwwillie, SPZ and 12 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Johnsdale075
    I also got 2 of the 3500K autocobs.
    and my veg is exploding, can't wait till this run is finished to see what they do in bloom.

and the customer service is the best i ever had. hands down
      BigSm0 likes this.
  2. Flash
    Bought mine! About a month back. I love the lights! It has a learning curve but omce i figure it out its lights out!! Haha!!! Started using them on my double grape when they where week 2or 3 if not mistaken thread is on forum. Wish i had them from the beginning! Bigsmo is wonderful to deal with. We had a good convo on phone gor atleast an hour and a half! Great guy!!
      BigSm0 likes this.
  3. SPZ
    I have six 3500's and they are sick. Great results, no noise, no ballasts, much less electricity and heat than an HID solution. I start my grows with just one light on and turn on more as the plants get bigger, so I save even more electricity that way. I'm planning on moving out of my grow tent and into a larger dedicated grow room. Love how I can add more lights and rearrange the existing ones to fit the new space no problem.

Plus, @BigSm0 is a pleasure to deal with, stands by his product, and even publishes the components used, in my case the Citizen CLU048-1812. I'm a rookie but these things are legit, check out grows in my sig (among many others documented grows on AFN that are using the AutoCOBs), proof of the lights is in the growing.
      BigSm0, Dabber, Flash and 1 other person like this.
    1. Flash
      Fixing to look now!
      Flash, Jan 23, 2018
    2. Flash
      Electricity isnt an issue here got a cartel connect so all i pay is $50 a month and run my lights all day hahaha.
      Flash, Jan 23, 2018
    3. verbalkent412
      I have 6 autocobs (2-3500, 2-4500 and 2- 6500) they are by far the best led grow lights I’ve used and will continue to buy them
      verbalkent412, Jan 31, 2018
  4. Flash
    Shhoot i like the idea of having these! Especially if they’re quiter then my kind and brighter. Looking into this to purchase. Also flexiability seems legit!
    1. View previous replies...
    2. Flash
      Hell yah im on the site. Fixing to take my cash to put in bank.
      Flash, Jan 16, 2018
      Padawan1972 and BigSm0 like this.
    3. BigSm0
      If the AutoCob makes any noise I’ll have a replacement at your doorstep in 3 days flat. They are silent and do beat single diode panels par by 50% watt for watt.
      BigSm0, Jan 16, 2018
      Dabber, Flash and Padawan1972 like this.
    4. Flash
      Hell yah this looks good!! Im literally starring into my tent discussing the possibilites and options i have!
      Flash, Jan 16, 2018
      BigSm0 and Padawan1972 like this.
  5. BigSm0
    Thank you for the review :thumbsup: These lights are really amazing but the group of people following and supporting really what makes these lights that much more special.
  6. Rifleman
    Excellent lights, I've already grown a couple of 3ft tall Stilton Specials under them . I'll no longer have to stop growing during the Summer months either. Helped to double my productivity by extending my season.
      SPZ, green genes, BigSm0 and 3 others like this.
  7. Dabber
    Those are SWEET :headbang: Cant wait to start using mine
    1. Mike20132
      Just ordered two myself. Can't wait to swap them in.
      Mike20132, Apr 14, 2018