It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone we're working hard on making improvements to the site both on the hardware and software side but we want to include the community with things they would like to see, improvements that can be made, or things that are not liked or don't work well. Good, bad, we simply would ask for your constructive criticisms on how we can improve the site and make this to continue to be the best autoflower site in the world!Dismiss Notice
Click here for the Site Improvement thread!
BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP! I'm pushing buttons in the backroom! Bare with me! Bear with me? Ha! -SoHDismiss Notice
The Photoperiod Grow Battle kicks off March 15th! Get into CannaZone and sign up now! @Sniper for details!Dismiss Notice
Safety Warning..a Valentines card costs a whole lot less than a divorce lawyer..don't Forget to buy one..Dismiss Notice
We're expanding our seed testing, give your input here!Dismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- cobshop.net bigsm0
- Retail Price of Product:
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- um no.
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- all purpose light prob just for preflowering and flowering.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Where to start?
So it begins, another hobby where I find a great manufacturer/vendor to work with. Customer service is impeccable. I have over 100 emails with bigsm0 in my inbox from question and answers before I bought my first 2 autocobs. Then only a couple more emails before I bought the next 2.
I love how easy it is to integrate these wonder lights in to an existing tent with HPS and T5HO fixtures. I'm sure one day I'll punt them all except for the autocobs.
I can position these lights exactly where I want them on each plant or between plants. Height is super easy. I can angle them. I can hover them right beside a cool tube fixture and give my plants lots of lumen love.
I love the aesthetics of these lights. Being an old school audiophile I'm reminded of big Krell amps with massive heat sinks.
- Negatives About This Product:
- I would like to see a power switch but no big deal. Keep the bells and whistles out of the build so they remain affordable is what I love to see and that's what you get here.
and I'd love to see an easy way to change the spectrum so I can go from veg to flower with just one light, but that is not a criticism of the autocobs.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- I'm thinking about some 6400K veg autocobs.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Already have and always will.