1. AFN would like to extend a warm welcome to Oregon Elite Seeds, a USA-based seed bank that carries a growing variety of autoflowers and photoperiods! Come welcome them with us in their new forum on AFN!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Festivus is wrapping up. Stop in and congratulate the winners. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/forums/3rd-annual-afn-festivus/
    Dismiss Notice

Autocob From Cobshop.net

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
4.66667/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/cobshop-picture-thread-bring-on-the-beauty.62277/page-50#post-1951600
Introduction/Overview:
There are numerous reviews about these lights. This is another one, but with a twist, a different angle..... Maybe....., to be honest I didnt read any of the other reviews.
Simply put...The best Goddamn grow light known to man. Probably even better than the sun, or those lights on the Kenny Rogers Chicken sign that almost killed Jerry and Kramer on Seinfeld .
  1. mcubed476
    5/5,
    "Autocobs are amazing"
    If you're looking for lights that will save on electricity, and still keep quality and yield great, then these are the lights for you.

My entire setup with 4 autocobs runs me $36 a month in electricity. That's fans, lights, all of it.

Last harvest was just over 3 months. I harvested 14.67 oz total off 3 autos. That's $7.36 per ounce that I paid in electricity. I'm going to harvest over a lb this current grow, and it will be 4 months of electricity (one auto is taking forever to finish).

Anyway, back to the light:

No ballast required
    Easy to adjust
    Easy to work around
    Work for both veg and flower
    Low temps (my tent is at 71 currently)
    Silent
    Not a Blurple light. Those are cool, but it's more difficult to see problems happening.
    Did I mention cost efficient?

I've never even thought about getting new lights since I have had these. I will never get a different kind of light. I can't believe more people don't use these.

IMG_20181216_145705761_HDR-1382x1843.jpg
    cosimo and Bigg Al like this.
  2. Rwg111
    5/5,
    "Best I've owned"
    I have now purchased 6 3500k autocobs from cobshop.net and will be getting 3 more for my grow space and completely remove all my leds. My leds have never done me wrong I ordered 2 autocobs from cobshop.net to fill some space fell in love and never looked back. Ive grown photos for years on my 3rd with autos and these are by far the best lights that have ever fed any of my gardens.
    A bit of an expense up front but they pay for themselves in no time. Great product thank you cobshop.net
    MrOldBoy, BCBudlady and mcubed476 like this.
  3. BakerT
    4/5,
    "Awesome"
    Beautiful looking grow
    forbiddenx711 likes this.