1. The WINNERS of the Gluttonous Giveaway have been announced!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE WINNING NUMBER AND WINNERS!
    Dismiss Notice

Autocobs

Manufacturer of Product:
@BigSm0
Manufacturer Website:
Cobshop.net
Purchased From:
Cobshop.net
Retail Price of Product:
$135.00
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
$135.00
Did you receive this product for free?:
No
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Lighting For plants.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/posts/1574827/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Less Heat so room temperature is easier to control. The mobility of the COBs allows me to place them where I need them, they come with Hangers. And the amount of light they put off is unreal, my plant Has really loved the Cobs.
Negatives About This Product:
At this point I really have No negatives
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
100 percent satisfied. Not only for the products but the service you get from @BigSm0 and the Cobs hope.net just simply Superior!
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
New Growers it's a must in my opinion, and for the experience grower as well.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Definitely actually I Have 3 different times.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes definitely Recommend it and I Have recommended this light to others.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Only thing I can say is positive
Archaic, SPZ, gaz29 and 5 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. SPZ
    I'm a complete newb, and I just pulled a pound of grade A smoke with 6 Auto Cobbs. That's about 1.4 grams per watt. Nuff said.
      Cotton46 and BigSm0 like this.
    1. BigSm0
      Whoa! Nice job sir. Love hearing the success stories.
      BigSm0, Nov 14, 2017
    2. Cotton46
      Like you said NUFF SAID ! ✌️
      Cotton46, Nov 14, 2017
  2. Cotton46
    Growing to me is same as in life! In my line of work your only as good as your tool's, I'm new to Growing and not got a ton of experience but when I took my viparspectrem led 300w out and put the two 3500k Autocobs in I noticed a big change in growth and in smell and it just seemed to wake my plants up! Now I have 4 of the Autocob and I know my next grow will be a great Harvest cause now I only need to focus on pots,soil,room temps, Humidity because the lights are not an issue any more ✌️ and like been said before @BigSm0 is top notch when it comes to taking care of his customers. In my opinion it's this
    COBS=Meds
      SPZ and BigSm0 like this.
  3. seb56
    I purchased 5 3500k for my 4x4 tent. Have to say, I will never question, is my lighting not good enough. I have had them running for about 2 weeks now and my plants responsed the first couple of days for the better. I was running 1 600watt Mehzi LED before this and my tent ran 5 degrees higher. I would definitely buy them again.
      SPZ, BigSm0 and Cotton46 like this.
  4. lunarman
    I am due to write a review myself. I can't help it because they are so good. Nice job. Good for the community to have a review or two to reference. Mine will prob be much like yours!
      SPZ, Cotton46 and BigSm0 like this.
    1. BigSm0
      Cant wait to read it!
      BigSm0, Nov 8, 2017
    2. lunarman
      Review is posted!
      lunarman, Nov 8, 2017
      BigSm0 likes this.
  5. BigSm0
    Beautiful lady you have there sir!
      SPZ and Cotton46 like this.
  6. Mizzo81
    Couldn’t agree more. Very affordable to run and be able to have a nice harvest. Great service and a great product ya can’t go wrong.