A couple of days before harvest (this was the best weather for a couple of weeks...):
Harvested day 63 = week 9:
Full grow in my journal:
Love and hugs,
Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!Dismiss Notice
AFN is on Vimeo!Dismiss Notice
Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Dutch Passion
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Seed City www.seed-city.com
- Retail Price of Product:
- US$30+ for 3 seeds I think
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- As above + US$25 or so for super stealth shipping international
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- No. Paid my hard earned $$ for it!
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- To smoke or otherwise ingest, for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Dutch Passion AutoMazar was very easy to grow, requiring little care in a harsh growing environment. It was a spring season, basically April to May, with heavy rain, mist, fog and super high humidity. Early maturation was nice at 8 weeks total. She has a long inter-node length for an indica dominant plant. But that may be due to the cloudy low-light conditions. (She was taller than all my FB and SS plants.)
The smoke is very nice. I harvested after 9 weeks total. Most grow her longer, but the extremely wet weather and low light meant I pulled her after 9 weeks. Starts quickly, energetic high at first, maybe 60 minutes, then gradually easing off. Smoking too much can get you sitting down and being more introspective. Probably better at night. Very similar to some NL photos, but not as strong (the NL grown in much better conditions, and the AutoMazar is an auto).
- Negatives About This Product:
- A touch of bud rot (but weather was terribly wet).
The long inter-node length was good for me, but indoor growers may need something tighter.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes! This is fine herb.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- People like you and me, who want to grow their own quality ganja for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
And excellent strong and tough all round plant, that produces a good stone.
- Would You Recommend This Product?: