1. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone we're working hard on making improvements to the site both on the hardware and software side but we want to include the community with things they would like to see, improvements that can be made, or things that are not liked or don't work well.

Click here for the Site Improvement thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Photoperiod Grow Battle kicks off March 15th! Get into CannaZone and sign up now! @Sniper for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're expanding our seed testing, give your input here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Give us your constructive feedback on our grow battle competitions! Click here to give your answers!
    Dismiss Notice

AutoMazar

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Dutch Passion
Manufacturer Website:
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/cannabis-seeds/product/automazar/
Purchased From:
Seed City www.seed-city.com
Retail Price of Product:
US$30+ for 3 seeds I think
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
As above + US$25 or so for super stealth shipping international
Did you receive this product for free?:
No. Paid my hard earned $$ for it!
Your Intended Use of This Product:
To smoke or otherwise ingest, for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
http://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/marias-spring-madness-ss-jack-47-mandarin-xl-dark-devil-fb-green-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Dutch Passion AutoMazar was very easy to grow, requiring little care in a harsh growing environment. It was a spring season, basically April to May, with heavy rain, mist, fog and super high humidity. Early maturation was nice at 8 weeks total. She has a long inter-node length for an indica dominant plant. But that may be due to the cloudy low-light conditions. (She was taller than all my FB and SS plants.)

The smoke is very nice. I harvested after 9 weeks total. Most grow her longer, but the extremely wet weather and low light meant I pulled her after 9 weeks. Starts quickly, energetic high at first, maybe 60 minutes, then gradually easing off. Smoking too much can get you sitting down and being more introspective. Probably better at night. Very similar to some NL photos, but not as strong (the NL grown in much better conditions, and the AutoMazar is an auto).
Negatives About This Product:
A touch of bud rot (but weather was terribly wet).
The long inter-node length was good for me, but indoor growers may need something tighter.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes! This is fine herb.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
People like you and me, who want to grow their own quality ganja for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes!
And excellent strong and tough all round plant, that produces a good stone.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Great work Dutch Passion, this is some top self auto ganja!
And, if the manufacturer is really reading this, should update <http://www.automazar.com/> which says "2011 saw numerous reports of 150-200+ gram yields from AutoMazar both indoors and outdoors. It also saw a magnificent world record 350 gram harvest done indoors under a 300W LED light by Seymour Buds." Because here at AFN we've already got several growers who have topped that. (Not me!)

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. namvet25
    Not to many side branches but nice nice main cola.
      Maria Sanchez likes this.
    1. Maria Sanchez
      Yes. When she was first put out in the wilds at 3 weeks old, she was surrounded by low weeds, and was about 20cm high. It may have helped cause her to shoot up very high in the stretch, total height about 110cm. Her internode length around the 4th to 10th nodes were about 12-15 cm each. Looked quite sativa. But then she started filling out. Sunlight quality was poor, to say the least. Rain, fog, mist, clouds were very heavy for 4-5 weeks at the end. Would love to see her in good growing conditions!
      Maria Sanchez, Jan 18, 2018
  2. Dudeski
    Dutch Passion are great genetics!
    1. Maria Sanchez
      True. Hope I can play with some more of their strains!
  3. hecno
    That . Is awesome , I don't think a lot of people understand growing in the tropics . :thumbsup:
    1. Maria Sanchez
      Thanks. One of those people being me, haha!
      What I have learned is this: If you're willing to do a total of 12+ weeks for an outdoor tropical guerilla grow, can just do some photos. So far, numerous plants, almost all flowering by about 8th node. Cos daylight hours between 13.5/10.5 and 10.5/13.5 all year round.
      hecno likes this.