Bee-nails Gobee Portable Wax Vaporizer

Author Rating:
4.75/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/bee-nails-go-bee-concentrate-vaporizer-recycler-communal-test-thread.66354/
Introduction/Overview:
You’ve struck gold with one of the best dab pens online — the GoBee Portable Wax Vaporizer Gold Edition.

Features:

• The Bee-Nails GoBee Portable Wax Vaporizer packs more flavor than any other portable wax vaporizer around.
  • Enjoy high temp or low temp dabs with our three different temperature settings using our high-end touch sensor.
  • Pair this dab pen with our GoBee recycler and have the power and functionality of a full-blown e-rig set up in your hand.
Specs:
With one of the best dab pens online, you can GoBee adventurous on your favorite trail, GoBee creative at your studio — GoBee anywhere with your GoBee portable vaporizer! This is your adventure...GoBee you.
  • Ceramic Chamber with Dual Quartz Rod Coils
  • Precise Heating Technology
  • Three (3) Temperature Settings Low, Medium, and High
  • High Tech Touch Sensor Battery
  • 1500 mAh Battery
  • 1 USB Charger
  • 1 Titanium Dabber
  • Magnetic GoBee Storage Box
  • GoBee User Manual
  • 1 Extra Atomizer
  • 1 Extra Rubber Band Set
  • Description of Product/Service:
    Bee-Nails GoBee Portable Wax Vaporizer
    Company Name:
    Bee-Nails
    Product/Service Website:
    https://bee-nails.com/
    Top Three Features:
    1. Portable
    2. rechargeable
    3. Easy and quick to use
    The problem and the promise?:
    have some killer wax and want to take a dab on the go Bee-Nails GoBee Portable Wax Vaporizer has you covered
    Purchased From?:
    https://bee-nails.com/
    Purchase Price:
    GoBee - Portable Wax Vaporizer - Gold $ 80.00 - GoBee Recycler $ 55.00
    Warranty:
    GoBee Portable Wax Vaporizer (1500 Mah Battery)

Limited Lifetime Warranty: Bee-Nails will warrant the 1500 mah battery against failure from normal use for the life of the battery.

2. ONE YEAR WARRANTY POLICIES

2.1 Bee-Nail Heating Coils: Bee-Nails will warrant all of it’s heating coils against failure from normal use for one year from the date of purchase.

2.2 Bee-Nail Power Cord: Bee-Nails will warrant all of it’s power cords against failure from normal use for one year from the date of purchase.

3. BEE HAPPY GUARANTEE

Bee-Nails DOES NOT warranty any nails, glass, silicone, or any other associated products available for purchase at Bee-Nails.com. However, all products are still covered under the Bee Happy Guarantee.
    the GoBee Portable Wax Vaporizer is a champ its easy to use and very convenient I don't like having a torch and dab rig around so this was a prefect option for me
  • First Impressions:
    it works great and is easy to use and hits like a champ
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    quick and easy to use
    Who should use this product/service?:
    anyone that has access to wax
    User Friendly?:
    yes very user friendly and convenient
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    a little over 4 months
  • Positives/Benefits:
    I like that its quick and easy to use I could load up a dab and take a hit and set it down and come back and take another hit with out loading it again
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    glass is a little fragile on the glass cap and the GoBee recycler
    Able to overcome negatives?:
    get one of the metal GoBee caps they sell it will last a lot long then the glass cap but if you get the metal cap it will be a indestructible tank of a vaporizer
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    yes I would
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    yes I would
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    I have had a few similar vaporizers but the GoBee Portable Wax Vaporizer one is hands down the best vaporizer I have used to date it works well and thats exactly what I want in a vaporizer

Share this Item

Tetra9 likes this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. lunarman
    how long have you had it? And do you get a sore throat and hacking lungs? I have a Yokan evolve plus and find it is hard on the lungs. And everyone I know says the same thing. I upped the game and got some glass and enail and I find this is lot easier on the lungs. So I am not vaping with pens any more. But would be interested in one that was easier on the lungs.
      Unique and db003 like this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. lunarman
      Thanks man. I guess I could have googled that myself. I'm running my enail at 600F. Going to try 500F for low dab.
      What temps does that pen have? It has 3 settings right?
      lunarman, Nov 3, 2018
      db003 likes this.
    3. lunarman
      ok going to try 550F! Sweet spot.
      lunarman, Nov 3, 2018
      db003 likes this.
    4. db003
      it has 3 temps but I just leave it at its lowest setting and take a bunch of small hits I find it better then trying to take one big ass lung buster hit
      db003, Nov 3, 2018
      forbiddenx711 likes this.
  2. Saint Skinny
    Bee Nails is a sponsor of one of my Favorite Podcasts, Dude Grows Show. Scotty Real is always saying he loves his Bee nails, one of these days I'll have to try one
      db003 likes this.