1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

Biotabs full line up.

Author Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Biotabs.
Manufacturer Website:
www.biotabs.nl
Purchased From:
Direct from Biotabs website.
Retail Price of Product:
€55 for the starter kit to grow 5 plants.
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
I bought some products to restock and was kindly gifted some bits by Biotabs F69.
Did you receive this product for free?:
Half and half. See above.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Producing some gorgeous organic Biotabs weed with minimum effort and minimum impact on the environment.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/biotabs-mephistos-livers-n-cheese-stilton-mbap-cobs-hippy.61772/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
4/5,
Positives About This Product:
By using the full Biotabs range of products, or even just the starter kit, it's easy to grow awesome organic weed. In my experience the end product tastes and smells amazing and clean. Full of terps and a pleasure to smoke. It's so easy to grow using Biotabs as you literally just add water to your prepared soil!
Negatives About This Product:
I will be 100% honest and say they're not the cheapest product out there. BUT you get what you pay for. A small premium for a premium product. Well worth it in my opinion.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yep! 100% satisfied.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Growing awesome tasty organic weed and anything else you fancy. Mucho Bananas anyone? :crying:
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes. Definitely.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
100% without hesitation.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thanks Biotabs F69 the tabs rock :biggrin:
  • FULL DISCLOSURE....

I am now helping Sir Biotabs F69 with the Biotabs section of the forum, resulting in some nice free Biotabs products.

However, the diary linked above and my opinions, were both formed long before this was even on the cards
    :thumbsup:

Share this Item

St. Tom, Clix, BigSm0 and 1 other person like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. CoviklaFlaire
    What we realize by the age is HEALTH has no price...
      Hippy_BiotabsF70 likes this.
  2. johnp540
    Nice review. Checking the journal out now.
      Hippy_BiotabsF70 likes this.