1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

BLK ChemDawg (Photo)

Author Rating:
4/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
BLK Seeds
Manufacturer Website:
http://seedsbulk.com/
Purchased From:
Test seeds to journal
Retail Price of Product:
$25.92 USD
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
N/A
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Medical
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/blk-seeds-mega-test.57846/ ,

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/zambeza-crazy-cookies-and-blk-chemdawg.58726/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Fast growth in veg, Beautiful smelling flowers very sweet, Very strong and fairly easy to grow.
Negatives About This Product:
Needs a longer veg period then I tend to like (I like about 10 weeks) to fill a 4X4 with 4 plants.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Everyone that likes Indica strains, Fruit candy smelling Cannabis and strong effect Cannabis in pain management. Also good for anyone looking to sleep better
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Like the product. :D
  • These girls were a pleasure to grow. The only down side I have had with them is that they could have used a longer veg period. So my yield was lower then I expected. The herb though is A+ Very impressed with its strength. One phenotype in particular had an amazing smell like juicy fruit gum and candy. It dried to have very sweet smelling bud. I had some problems this grow and for the most part these girls weathered those problems with ease. She took 8 weeks in flower exactly to have the effect I wanted.The effect is very relaxing and helps concentration at the same time you almost zone completely out into what ever you're doing lol I'm actually not a huge fan of Indica but..... I like this one and would deff purchase these in the future if available to me.

BLK Babys.jpg BLK Veg1.jpg BLK VEG2.jpg BLK BUSHY.jpg BLK BUD.jpg BLK FROST.jpg BLK END.jpg TRICKS.jpg
stedimed, nizmoKush, Mizzo81 and 3 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. johnp540
    Very nice. Like the colors. Would definitely like the effects.
      Duggy, stedimed and Clix like this.