1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

Bloombeast A900w Cob Led Grow Light

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/tyler_durden88s-growroom-constant-journal-of-overall-grow.68887/page-9#post-2013925
Introduction/Overview:
Bloombeast 900watt COB led combo grow light. 13 band full spectrum with 3 dimmers.
  • Description of Product/Service:
    Bloombeast A900w 13 band full spectrum LED light with 3 dimmers for control of light intensity and spectrum. The light has 2 multi chip Cobs with a combination of 5w LEDs.
    Company Name:
    Bloombeast LED
    Product/Service Website:
    http://www.bloombeast.com/A900.html
    Top Three Features:
    5 YEAR WARRANTY
    13 BAND COB AND 5W LED COMBINATION
    3 DIMMERS TO CONTROL ALL LEDS AND COBS FOR STAGES OF GROWTH
    Purchased From?:
    http://www.bloombeast.com/A900.html
    Purchase Price:
    $399.00
    Discount Code Used?:
    NONE
    Warranty:
    5 YEARS!
    This is the Bloombeast A900 watt grow light. After doing alot of research and reading countless light reviews I came across Bloombeast and they had exactly what I wanted. The light has 2 multi-chip COBs with a variety of 5 watt LEDs to create a 13 band full spectrum with both IR and UV. The light has 3 dimmers for seedling,veg, and flower each one controls the light color that each growth stage favors.
    I was very surprised with the size of this light its 4 times the size of any light i own already. It's a bit heavy but for it's size and the build quality it's what you would exspect it to weigh.
    After putting it in my 4x8 flowering tent i turned it on and instantly was blinded by this thing. I had 2 400watt roleadro Cobs and 1 450 watt hipergero Cob in the space before the bloombeast 900 and it puts out more intence PAR value and coverage than them three combined. My lumen meter was pinned at 3k with the light at 4 feet above the canopy within a 4x5 area. This light is very powerful.
    Oh yea and it looks awesome as well. Looks isn't somthing I much care about with my grow lights but it certainly don't hurt when it looks as sexy as this light. Plus that 5 year warranty is a nice advantage as well. 1548996632570264.jpg 1548996632154998.jpg 1548996633623170.jpg 1548996633256480.jpg 1548996634614913.jpg 1548996635275548.jpg 1548996634270417.jpg 1548996635731296.jpg 1548996636016258.jpg
  • First Impressions:
    Very elegant well built light. High quality and way brighter and bigger than expected.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    Bigger coverage area and very high PAR value. Great 13 band spectrum.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    Any grower who wants a high quality grow light and also wants to have control over the lights intensity and spectrum this is the light.
    User Friendly?:
    Very easy to operate.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    Spectrum king led
    Kind led
    Marshydro
    Autocob
    Roleadro
    Hipergero
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    It's new only a couple days.
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Complete control over the light intensity and spectrum. 5 year warranty. Very bright and covers a 4x5 area during flower.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    A bit heavy.
    Able to overcome negatives?:
    Doubled up my hangers for added support and safety.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    I plan on it.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Absolutley
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Great build quality. Great customer service. This is how I would design a light if I could.

Recent User Reviews

1. WombRaider
    5/5,
    "Beast led"
    Yup she’s a beast of a light
    Azad and Unique like this.
  2. MrOldBoy
    5/5,
    "Nice Light"
    Sweet light!
    Azad, Unique and Maria Sanchez like this.
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      Thanks man times the ultimate test but the 5 year warranty def puts my mind at ease Bit.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Tyler_Durden88
    Just wanted to update and say how much I'm loving this light it makes everything so easy with the coverage and light intensity it's making life alot easier. I got 3 other lights next to it covering the other half of the tent and they don't give the nice even coverage and intensity that the bloombeast does. I'm getting another a900 to do the whole space and scrap the other lights. Couldn't be more impressed with this light. My trichome production is awesome.
  2. Unique
    That's a really nice looking light!
      Azad likes this.
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      Thanks it is a pretty cool looking design. But I bought it for it's performance and I'm only running it at half power right now witch is nice. Then once the plants get into mid to late flower I'll kick her up to full power.
      Tyler_Durden88, Feb 23, 2019
      Unique and Azad like this.
  3. Azad
    Great review on this a900 light I'm still considering buying one for my 4x4 would you say it covers that space?
      Unique likes this.
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      With ease. It's the only light I've used that's stronger than advertised.
      Tyler_Durden88, Feb 16, 2019
      Unique and Azad like this.
  4. Tyler_Durden88
    I love this light.
      Alchemy and Unique like this.
  5. cephalopoder
    Heck of a deal. How big is it? LxW?
      Unique likes this.
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      Idk the exact size without measuring it but I think it's like 18" x 36"
      Tyler_Durden88, Feb 15, 2019
      Azad likes this.
  6. Tyler_Durden88
    Light is working great better than expected all the plants are praying to the bloombeast.lol
      Azad and Unique like this.
  7. lunarman
    Good write up and pictures.
    Seems like a good deal for $400. Lots of functionality for the money.
      Alchemy and forbiddenx711 like this.
    1. Tyler_Durden88
      I was looking for something diffrent. I have a hipergero 450 with the COB led combo and I love it. This light is like that on steroids. Lol. The 13 band spectrum is hard to beat and being able to control the colors and intensity are what I was looking for.
      Tyler_Durden88, Feb 1, 2019