1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Chris and Peter with 'Pulse - Grow Monitoring' join us LIVE today at 2 pm MDT (Mountain Time) to talk about their environment sensor that measures and logs temperature, humidity, VPD and lights! Don't miss it!

Click here to join and listen!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. sniper is the first member of Staff being added to The Naughty Step 2018....Don't Ask......
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Brilliant Photoperiod

Author Rating:
4.75/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Zambeza Seeds
Manufacturer Website:
https://www.zambeza.com/139-blue-brilliant.html
Purchased From:
AFN Tier 1 seed tester
Retail Price of Product:
6.67 £
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes. AFN seed tester.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Grow Cannabis plants
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/zambeza-blue-brilliant-photoperiod-grow.63868/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
3/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
This is the second time I have grown Zambeza Seeds with their Blueberry strain as part of it's genetics, Blueberry Auto and this one the Blue Brilliant. This stuff is FIRE and once again the best overall yield, quality and buzz for this grow.
Negatives About This Product:
Out of two plants I got two very different phenos. The good pheno was easy to grow and performed very well indeed. The second pheno started off with a Cal-Mag deficiency (appearance) that I could not solve no matter what I fed it? If you get a plant that looks like that just kill it. It is not worth the time or space. This is the reason I did not give the strain a solid 5.0.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
My smoke testers rated (the good pheno) at solid 10s across the board. Taste (fruity, fuel, earthy) quality and duration of buzz all 10s.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Forget the meds use this one to party!
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes. In fact I am growing the Blueberry photoperiod strain now. I can recommend this wholeheartedly.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes, yes, yes Get yourself some Zambeza Seeds.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
I am loving your Blueberry genetics. I want to try others but I have so little space and there are so many strains to try.
Archaic, Maria Sanchez, Duggy and 2 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. SecretAgentMan
    A iron deficiency looks very much like a cal mag one. Real soil is the only substrate that has iron. Most Cannabis base nutrients have some iron. But some plants need a little boost so to stay green.