1. The WINNERS of the Gluttonous Giveaway have been announced!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE WINNING NUMBER AND WINNERS!
    Dismiss Notice

Blueberry Auto

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Zamnesia
Manufacturer Website:
www.zamnesia.com
Purchased From:
Gifted for testing
Retail Price of Product:
30 euro's ... I think
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Gifted for testing
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Smoking it... der
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/zamnesia-communal-test-thread.57841/page-21
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
3/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
BIG YEILDER...
Negatives About This Product:
Be careful she is one moist dank lady so she is susceptible to the bud rot. Keep that RH down
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Man did they ever... huge donkey dick colas, very fruity smell and one pheno very distinctively smelt of blueberry's. Even after the cure.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Stoners... der... why you keep asking me this silly question ;)
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes, Yes and yes... I'm getting very picky on where I put my money with auto's now... this is one strain that deserves your hard earn cash
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes... Its got the yield, its got the smell and flavor and she packs a bit of a punch
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Need any more testers Zamnesia, would be horned to grow your shit any day.
  • Medium - coco... about 7ltr
    Lights - 280w Led cobs (5 x 3500k citizen 1212's @ 1400ma)
    Nutes - Remo... drip feed 3 times a day
    Environment - Tent

no2.jpg

Pretty easy grow apart from the bud rot at the end, caused by the the very high RH we had at the end of the summer... tent is just too small for a dehumidifier. My recommendation is that you make sure you have very good air flow with this strain and grow when the RH is way down.

no3.jpg

Massive stretch on these girls, easily tripled in height. Untrained they could get to 150cm easy, I manged to just keep them at the 1 meter mark (had to super crop one)... they didn't half give me some shit in that tent. They took over, made me get rid of one plant early then towards the end made me kick another out so they could finish... 4 weeks later... WARNING... these girl like to go for about 14 weeks.

no4.jpg

One thing I got to say is that she grows huge colas, the one plant that got the rot the most had coke bottle size cola's. Shame she never got to the finish, would have been a massive yield.
    Off the plant that made it to the end I got just shy of 7oz dry.

WP_20171115_14_03_54_Pro (2).jpg

On the smoke side of things she is a tasty, fruit lady with quite a hit... the pheno that smelt of blueberry tastes of blueberry, lived up to its name sake.
    For me this is an all day smoke. My tolerance is through the roof, had my first ever dab recently... I had 3 in a row... now, for the normal every day and I haven't toked in couple years mate... its a 2 toke and reach for the bucket strain... oh we did laugh hard. He came round in the end after 2 hours. I take that as this Blueberry has got some kick to the untrained or out of experience toker.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Monati614
    She looks good...i like the grow bucket..who makes that? I like how you filled your space.....real nice
  2. MaxPowerGrows
  3. thedope
    You sure do know how to make your girl happy! She is a work of art and beauty.

Can I ask where you obtained 280 watt passive heat sinks?

The heat sinks were a limiting factor in my current design at 90 watts each.
  4. medlowbear
    nice well done
  5. Unique
      Slater likes this.
    1. Slater
      Slater, Nov 21, 2017
      Unique likes this.
  6. lunarman
    Good idea to have a pallet in there. That way you can use a forklift or pallet jack to pull out plants for harvesting.
      Slater likes this.
    1. Slater
      It was a tuff job getting that fork lift up through the loft hatch but we managed it in the end... also it keeps your roots of the floor helping them to stay warmer and increase the air flow around the pots helping the air pruning of the roots on the bottom of the pots.. I've built a better one for the new tent set up, gonna need a crane for that lift.
      Slater, Nov 18, 2017
      Unique likes this.
  7. AutoWonders
    Thats quite a forrest you have growing. It would probably take a couple bottles of water just to make it through and out the other side. And when I get the other side, I sure as hell hope that I don't find out that Earth is flat.
      Slater likes this.
    1. Slater
      sorry to disappoint you but I've had confirmed well checked and really researched facts from facebook that the world is flat
      Slater, Nov 18, 2017
      Unique likes this.
  8. Ken Hollingum
    Sorry bro, but I"m so new to this, all I've been is a sponge but what is RH?, I've heard of PH of course.
      Slater likes this.
    1. Slater
      wrong place for this kind of question but no worry's, it mean Relative Humidity
      Slater, Nov 17, 2017
  9. F.N.
    OUSTANDING the plant looks so healthy Slater you did and amazing job of feeding the plant it show no signs of deficiencies and the fan leaves look beautiful. You are a TOP BIN GROWER
      Unique and Slater like this.
    1. Slater
      Cheers dude... top bin... not quite yet, feel I have long way still to go... getting there slowly
      Slater, Nov 15, 2017
      Unique likes this.
  10. namvet25
    Great looking plants,great job.
      brix and Slater like this.
    1. Slater
      thanks man
      Slater, Nov 15, 2017