Medium - coco... about 7ltr
Lights - 280w Led cobs (5 x 3500k citizen 1212's @ 1400ma)
Nutes - Remo... drip feed 3 times a day
Environment - Tent
Pretty easy grow apart from the bud rot at the end, caused by the the very high RH we had at the end of the summer... tent is just too small for a dehumidifier. My recommendation is that you make sure you have very good air flow with this strain and grow when the RH is way down.
Massive stretch on these girls, easily tripled in height. Untrained they could get to 150cm easy, I manged to just keep them at the 1 meter mark (had to super crop one)... they didn't half give me some shit in that tent. They took over, made me get rid of one plant early then towards the end made me kick another out so they could finish... 4 weeks later... WARNING... these girl like to go for about 14 weeks.
One thing I got to say is that she grows huge colas, the one plant that got the rot the most had coke bottle size cola's. Shame she never got to the finish, would have been a massive yield.
Off the plant that made it to the end I got just shy of 7oz dry.
On the smoke side of things she is a tasty, fruit lady with quite a hit... the pheno that smelt of blueberry tastes of blueberry, lived up to its name sake.
For me this is an all day smoke. My tolerance is through the roof, had my first ever dab recently... I had 3 in a row... now, for the normal every day and I haven't toked in couple years mate... its a 2 toke and reach for the bucket strain... oh we did laugh hard. He came round in the end after 2 hours. I take that as this Blueberry has got some kick to the untrained or out of experience toker.
It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone we're working hard on making improvements to the site both on the hardware and software side but we want to include the community with things they would like to see, improvements that can be made, or things that are not liked or don't work well. Good, bad, we simply would ask for your constructive criticisms on how we can improve the site and make this to continue to be the best autoflower site in the world!Dismiss Notice
Click here for the Site Improvement thread!
BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP! I'm pushing buttons in the backroom! Bare with me! Bear with me? Ha! -SoHDismiss Notice
The Photoperiod Grow Battle kicks off March 15th! Get into CannaZone and sign up now! @Sniper for details!Dismiss Notice
Safety Warning..a Valentines card costs a whole lot less than a divorce lawyer..don't Forget to buy one..Dismiss Notice
We're expanding our seed testing, give your input here!Dismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Gifted for testing
- Retail Price of Product:
- 30 euro's ... I think
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Gifted for testing
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Smoking it... der
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- BIG YEILDER...
- Negatives About This Product:
- Be careful she is one moist dank lady so she is susceptible to the bud rot. Keep that RH down
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Man did they ever... huge donkey dick colas, very fruity smell and one pheno very distinctively smelt of blueberry's. Even after the cure.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Stoners... der... why you keep asking me this silly question
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Yes, Yes and yes... I'm getting very picky on where I put my money with auto's now... this is one strain that deserves your hard earn cash
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Yes... Its got the yield, its got the smell and flavor and she packs a bit of a punch