1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

Bomb Seeds Atomic

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Bomb Seeds
Manufacturer Website:
http://bombseeds.nl/atomic.html#.WUEa-pIV6hC
Purchased From:
Bonza Seeds (UK)
Retail Price of Product:
£8.44
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
£17
Did you receive this product for free?:
No
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Growing for buds and kif
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/dr-babniks-botanical-garden-my-afn-news-journal.53450/page-185
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Easy to grow.
Strong weed.
Excellent flavour.
Negatives About This Product:
Lots of lower branching when grown from cuttings. Light penetration can be a challenge. It is not a negative trait per se, rather something to keep in mind.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes, indeed!
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
All growers and users of kif.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes. If my mother plant dies.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Highly recommended for its ease of growing and pleasure of smoking.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Keep up thw good work!
When is the H-bomb comming?!?
  • Atomic should be grown with enough space to ensure good light penetration or as SCROG. I grew it in a SOG-like fashion and that gave me more popcorn buds for hash than I wanted. My fault.

Atomic is an easy to grow photoperiode strain.

Taste is sweet and mellow. Plesant to smoke.
    Potency: Atomic. The kif I have made is really strong stuff.

99E1692D-E59A-4E47-8D34-6728905C7805.JPG IMG_4056.JPG IMG_0470.JPG IMG_4057.JPG
GRODOR, Maria Sanchez, Duggy and 2 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Cookiefan00
    sweet pictures friend that looks like it was good resin all throughout from flower through the sifter screen.:woohoo::holymoly:
      Maria Sanchez and Dr. Babnik like this.
  2. Waira
    :drool: right on Dr. B'! :d5: Robust frosty bracts on her,... So, the kif blew your head off, aye? [​IMG] :haha::haha::haha: ...most encouraging my friend!
    Bomb is showing to be a fine breeder,.. our Rebel says the Edam is to die for as well! Cheers and thanks for the Showcase report mate! :pass:
      Maria Sanchez and Dr. Babnik like this.
  3. budelee
    Thanks for the report Dr., you are gonna like THC Bomb, i was lucky to try Cherry Bomb and THC Bomb..no issues from either strain!!
  4. johnp540
    Nice, I love bomb seeds. Have you tried the gorilla bomb?
    1. Dr. Babnik
      No...but it looks interesting. THC Bomb and THC Bomb Auto is next on the list. I did the auto once, but it molded instead of drying. I have Elev8 Gorilla Glue #4 growing; a normal in veg and a mutant in flower, though.
      Dr. Babnik, Jun 14, 2017