1. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  2. New visual style in progress for the forum!

Revision 2 (based on your comments) is now up! All old styles still selectable as well while we tinker (directions in the link below on how to do it, super easy/simple!) CLICK HERE NOW!
    Dismiss Notice

Bubble Bowls

Author Rating:
4.75/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Bubble Bowls
Manufacturer Website:
https://bubblebowlkits.com/index.html
Purchased From:
Test 3 stage bowls
Retail Price of Product:
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
N/A Acquired for my honest review
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes, this product was provided for my review and testing.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Home extraction of keif/hash for rosin press
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/getting-all-bubbly-with-bubble-bowls.65483/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Easy to use and amazing clean up after product run. The clean up involves you retaining all the hash. Once collected the bowls themselves clean up with some iso and you can reclaim that once evaporated.
Negatives About This Product:
Could use a a smaller catch pan or bowl under the 90 micron bowl, but i believe that they have a multi stage kit that offers a smaller micron for the final result.

Would be nice to have a pan added to the three stage kit to catch the remaining product at the end. Something that was resistant to the resin to make collection easy. I had a decent amount beyond the final 90 micron screen and using a pan was easy but would make the kit that much more user friendly.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
beyond expectation. Made easy product from my sugar leaf and popcorn buds.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Honestly for the home grower. If you are some one that does not believe in waste this is something to have in the tool belt. I dont like to waste my trim or anything from that plant.

This product allows you to recover all of the remaining product from your grow. Allowing the user several avenues to enhance the growing experience.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
I would, it has given me enough product to want the expanded bowl kit to refine the process.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
I would, to every home grower that wants an easy way to get quality hash from their recent grow.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Simple, easy, quick, and functional. The product does exactly what it is intended to do. Aid in the process of using the entire plant. I know that a lot of the people here want to be able to get the most out of their grow and this product can help them get that last added wonderful touch.
  • This product does exactly what it is intended to do. Capture the remaining keif/THC-a from the plant matter after harvest. This is what my intentions were with the product as i needed something to get everything out of the plant that i could. I used it for the sugar leaf and the popcorn buds to process the remaining portions of my plant.

This was used on plant matter and small buds and honestly got the best result for my processing needs. I did get a little bit of plant matter in my final result due to the large dry ice chunks but pressing that into rosin was the final goal.

The rosin that was extracted was pure and had a nice golden color and anything that was green/plant matter was left behind in my pressing process. All in all this is a wonderful user friendly product that can be used by just about anyone looking to get the best bang for the buck and to get the most out of their plant.

Share this Item

db003, Clack-Kent, Duggy and 7 others like this.