1. Happy New Year Buds!!! If anyone tagged me or spoke to me directly about badges over the past several weeks or whenever... And I didn't issue them please contact me again. I know I missed some of you in the end of the year madness. Thanks Buds!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All of the Grower of the Year 2018 Battle First Legs Start 1st Feb..Be there if you Dare. Grow cannabis Live with Friends on AFN.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Prize Winners please watch your mails...if you are not answering them..vendors can't send your prizes out..
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Festivus Month 1, Week 1 - Draw Your Favorite Festivus Staff Member Open for voting in the Festivus section. Drop in and Vote..tell them Mossy sent you..
    Dismiss Notice

C4-matic

Author Rating:
4.25/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Fast Buds
Manufacturer Website:
https://2fast4buds.com/seeds/c4
Purchased From:
Seed City www.seed-city.com
Retail Price of Product:
US$34 for 3 seeds
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
As above plus about US$25 for stealth shipping international
Did you receive this product for free?:
No. Paid my hard earned $$.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
To smoke or otherwise ingest, for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
http://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/marias-spring-madness-ss-jack-47-mandarin-xl-dark-devil-fb-green-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
4/5,
Positives About This Product:
C4 was easy to grow, requiring little care in a harsh growing environment. It was a spring season, basically April to May, with heavy rain, mist, fog and super high humidity. Early maturation was nice at 8 weeks total. Nice purple color.
Negatives About This Product:
Not very heavy buds.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes! This is fine herb.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
People like you and me, who want to grow their own quality ganja for spiritual and medicinal purposes.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes!
Easy to grow in hard conditions, leading to some fine auto buds.
Performed as advertised.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes! But not for growing conditions like mine.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thanks Fast Buds, you breed some mighty fine herb!
Though I suspect that south California growing conditions are much, much drier than mine here.
VitaMan, Dabber and imlovennuggets like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. VitaMan
    Thanks Maria, I was hemming and hawing about this strain.
    What were the effects like?
      Maria Sanchez likes this.
    1. Maria Sanchez
      It was quite good. Not the strongest I've grown / smoked, but does its stuff. Sets in quickly after a hit or two, just a few minutes. High, introverted, even euphoric sometimes for a while, maybe 30 minutes, then comes down to a relaxed stone. Can feel it still at the edges 3 hrs later (but I'm not smoking much now, once or twice a day). I think she'd go better in a drier place than my mountain mist. Finished fast, and the color on the calyxes came very quickly.
      Maria Sanchez, Jan 10, 2018