1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Chikamasa B-500sf Stainless Steel Scissors W/ Fluorine Coating (resin-resistant)

Average User Rating:
4/5,
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Effortless use
    Lightweight
    sharp
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    The product touts its flourine coating and resin resistance. So I ran this through one small autoflower plant with average resin and stickiness. The plant was washed and air dried for several hours before the trim. At the end of the trim I still had about the same amount of resin I would expect on my standard non-coated snips (fiskar). The coating did help when it came to cleaning and was somewhat easier to wipe off with alcohol. I also have very large hands so the handle was somewhat awkward for me. Someone with much small hands might enjoy better.
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Probably not
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    I would recommend it for someone with smaller hands and irregular usage.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes partially

Share this Item

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!