1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Another round is coming. I am happy to announce I will be releasing more through OES! Stay tuned for availability.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey everyone, we'd like to welcome the UK-based vendor Invisible Sun LED to the Autoflower Network!

Invisible Sun offers efficient lighting solutions to growers and we'll be doing a fully documented grow-and-show with some of their kit with a grower from our test team! Let's give them a big AFN hello and check them out here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice

Chikamasa B-500sf Stainless Steel Scissors W/ Fluorine Coating (resin-resistant)

Average User Rating:
4/5,
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Effortless use
    Lightweight
    sharp
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    The product touts its flourine coating and resin resistance. So I ran this through one small autoflower plant with average resin and stickiness. The plant was washed and air dried for several hours before the trim. At the end of the trim I still had about the same amount of resin I would expect on my standard non-coated snips (fiskar). The coating did help when it came to cleaning and was somewhat easier to wipe off with alcohol. I also have very large hands so the handle was somewhat awkward for me. Someone with much small hands might enjoy better.
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Probably not
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    I would recommend it for someone with smaller hands and irregular usage.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes partially

Share this Item

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!