It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone we're working hard on making improvements to the site both on the hardware and software side but we want to include the community with things they would like to see, improvements that can be made, or things that are not liked or don't work well.Dismiss Notice
Click here for the Site Improvement thread!
The Photoperiod Grow Battle kicks off March 15th! Get into CannaZone and sign up now! @Sniper for details!Dismiss Notice
We're expanding our seed testing, give your input here!Dismiss Notice
Give us your constructive feedback on our grow battle competitions! Click here to give your answers!Dismiss Notice
Cirrus LED Grow Lights
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Cirrus Led Grow Lights T500
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Cirrus Led Grow Lights
- Retail Price of Product:
- List $2499.00 USD On SALE $2299.00
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- shipping was $100.00 USD +
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- I received this panel for free. I did pay the shipping and to my door was $100.00 USD+
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Indoor grow area. GrowLab GL120 (3' 11" x 3' 11" x 6' 7'')
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- I love the LEAF app that is used to customize the spectrum.
You can adjust the Reds, Whites, Blues, Infrared and UVB.
- Negatives About This Product:
- weight- she's a brute!
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- this product amazes me every grow!
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Anyone that wants the best MCOB led that you can fine tune in your indoor grow space.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Yes I would!
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- To anyone that wants one of the best mcob leds on the market.