1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice

Coffee Cup

Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works
Manufacturer Website:
AFN forum
Purchased From:
Rebel
Retail Price of Product:
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
34 for a teeshirt , mugs and shipping
Did you receive this product for free?:
I did receive one mug for free as an gift .
Your Intended Use of This Product:
For drinking stuff, storing weed , turning up, puppy chew toy , a camera holder , seed germ tech.
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
http://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/afn-merchandise-by-rebels-groove-works.58446/page-32#post-1512440
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
It has great attention to detain the picture and logo details . no malformations or deformities in the glass either high quality bright color looks so vivid I didn't want to use the cup
Negatives About This Product:
None!
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yup
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Stoners , AFN members , Mug Enthusiasts , ganja gardeners , anyone who drinks from a cup , hippies , Iron Maiden fans , people who like to kick it
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes
Would You Recommend This Product?:
yes I would recommend this product
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thanks Rebel love the mugs and tee and thanks archie
  • pup.jpg this cup is pretty awesome it works for drinking ,and it makes an great chew toy for pups hasn't damaged the logo or picture any from teeth . also I washed this cup through the dishwasher about 60 or so times and it hasn't faded or nothing great product
stedimed, BaronFox, StickMan and 8 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Micron Creek
    5/5,
    "Sweet"
    Solid, all-around affordable mug. Smooth finish. Cheers.
    iWumbo likes this.
  2. Rebel
    5/5,
    "Thank You for this ourstanding showcase!!"
    Thank you so much iWumbo for this awesome detailed review! I appreciate the time you took to do this! I'm incredibly happy you're happy! Thank you again for the support and your business! Enjoy!!

Great to know about the 60+ dish washer runs! Thanks for that!
    StickMan and iWumbo like this.
  3. epenguin
    5/5,
    "Mugs away"
    Even his masters voice can see the quality. What a beauty !
    StickMan, Rebel and iWumbo like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. StickMan
    I love the cup and the pic of your pup. Looks like and sounds like a great product.
    Very impressive @Rebel
      iWumbo likes this.
  2. Micron Creek
    The quality is definitely on point. I drink from both of mine every week. I have yet to try the ultimate microwave hot chocolate test. Mostly teas and juice.