1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice
  • Company Name:
    Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works
    Product/Service Website:
    AFN forum
    Purchased From?:
    Rebel
    Purchase Price:
    34 for a teeshirt , mugs and shipping
    pup.jpg this cup is pretty awesome it works for drinking ,and it makes an great chew toy for pups hasn't damaged the logo or picture any from teeth . also I washed this cup through the dishwasher about 60 or so times and it hasn't faded or nothing great product
  • Positives/Benefits:
    It has great attention to detain the picture and logo details . no malformations or deformities in the glass either high quality bright color looks so vivid I didn't want to use the cup
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    None!
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    yes I would recommend this product
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yup

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. Micron Creek
    5/5,
    "Sweet"
    Solid, all-around affordable mug. Smooth finish. Cheers.
    iWumbo likes this.
  2. Rebel
    5/5,
    "Thank You for this ourstanding showcase!!"
    Thank you so much iWumbo for this awesome detailed review! I appreciate the time you took to do this! I'm incredibly happy you're happy! Thank you again for the support and your business! Enjoy!!

Great to know about the 60+ dish washer runs! Thanks for that!
    StickMan and iWumbo like this.
  3. epenguin
    5/5,
    "Mugs away"
    Even his masters voice can see the quality. What a beauty !
    StickMan, Rebel and iWumbo like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Uncle Seamus
    this is jokes! pretty fuckin cool mug too
      710Dabz likes this.
  2. StickMan
    I love the cup and the pic of your pup. Looks like and sounds like a great product.
    Very impressive @Rebel
      iWumbo likes this.
  3. Micron Creek
    The quality is definitely on point. I drink from both of mine every week. I have yet to try the ultimate microwave hot chocolate test. Mostly teas and juice.