1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

Dabstorm 2.0 Concentrate vaporizer

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Vapfiend.com
Manufacturer Website:
https://vapefiend.co.uk/dabstorm-2-0-digital-ceramic-dab-mod
Purchased From:
Vapfiend.com
Retail Price of Product:
£69
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
£49.69
Did you receive this product for free?:
No, but it is currently on sale.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Dabbing, ofcourse....
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/dr-babniks-botanical-garden-my-afn-news-journal.53450/page-197
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
It's worth every penny! The water in my oil rig destructs my lungs. With Dabstorm 2.0, the cough is just lung expansion. If I smoke on water, it feels like my last day has come. With Dabstorm 2.0, I can enjoy dabbing all day long!

Ceramic bowl.
Works very well with bubble hash, kif, BHO and commercial hash. Commercial hash is not recommended, as the adultetations leaves a hard ash. BHO is completely vaporized.
Negatives About This Product:
The bowl has to be replaced every 2-6 weeks and are priced to £9.99
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Very much so!
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Everyone who make or use cannabis concentrates.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
I hope I lasts a long time....but yes.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Highy recommended!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Congrat! This is a great tool!
Spare parts are, however, in the expensive end.
  • The atomiser can be replaced with an e-juice tank.
    The battery mod can deliver 50W.

102F484E-D71E-4B7B-8389-33C0F8D60745.JPG A3208E0E-DB1F-4DBD-ACCB-AC8CD42E54FD.JPG 22A3ACE6-7578-45E5-A460-1DE821BDAECE.JPG C9C4F803-B399-4C21-B7DB-94AC399E2987.JPG
    5016ACFC-37FC-4975-999F-DD804B416D08.JPG
Spanglish, neurotree, Feenix and 9 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. DreadHeadiez
    5/5,
    "Awesome"
    Yeah I can deff vouge for this here. My bro had bought one of these a couple weeks ago. I tried it out and it fucking milks. Just as good as taking a hit off a rigg.
    neurotree, Slowmo and Dr. Babnik like this.