1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice
  3. 4/20 extension baby! Keep your eye's peeled for more Comp's, contests and games friends, lots of stuff to give away still, may take a few days even... Big prizes, little prizes all in the mix! Watch the 420 thread and Live Stoners for action!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. .....dig up your fugliest plant pic and hit up the Comp' Davisgirl is running... Make that screw-up/genetic misfire pay off- LOL!
    Dismiss Notice

Diesel Automatic

Author Rating:
4/5,
Clix, faded187, WalterW and 3 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Ron Paul
    fluffier than cotton. Haze buds are like that tho?
  2. iWumbo
    That looks like an amazing plant . Such dank looking nuggets with those pretty ginger hairs of fire:pass::toke::toke::smokeit:
      Dr. Babnik likes this.
  3. puggle6
    Ok, ima say it..

Dude, that is an appalling result.

No offence,

f6
      Ron Paul, DopePope and Dr. Babnik like this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. puggle6
      Sorry dude, 141 days for 1.3oz man your weather must suck!
      puggle6, Jul 12, 2017
    3. Dr. Babnik
      You can harvest your mediocre weed after 8 weeks. Or you could let the plant mature and get good weed. That's up to you. You harvest when you like - I harvest when I get good stash.
      Dr. Babnik, Jul 13, 2017
      fettled6 likes this.
    4. puggle6
      Just looks a bit over baked,... your gig my man, I'm not a hater!

Peace

f6
      puggle6, Jul 13, 2017
      Flash likes this.
  4. SPZ
    Diesel is one of my favorite stains, keen to try growing it as an auto. Thanks for the review.
      Dr. Babnik likes this.
  5. F.N.
    That is one nice looking Diesel.
      Dr. Babnik likes this.