The strain is well suited for dry sifting. I sifted just a little and made 0.6 g hash. Very tasty, very potent!
The Harvest - 1.3 oz
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Yes - CannaZone Test Grow
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Smoking buds and making real hash.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Easy to grow. Tolerates full dose of fertiliser. Forms large buds and no popcorn. The buds developed finger sized foxtails.
- Negatives About This Product:
- Long maturation time. That's probably a consequence of its sativa background.
I harvested at day 141 due to extreme risk of bud rot mold Botrytis cinera infestation, but could have let her go for another 10 days. Actually, I found mold in a single bud. Our weather is extremely bad. Rot has nothing to do with the plant per se. The airy buds gives some resistance against Bytrotis.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes. It is a good daytime smoke. Medium THC keeps you functional. A nice head high, but clear without any paranoia. I had a joint and went to the vet with one of my dogs.
Medical use: Mood disorders. Anxiety. Social dysfunctions.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Growing weed for smoking. In my country, officially I'm a cannabis seeds collector.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Would You Recommend This Product?: