The strain is well suited for dry sifting. I sifted just a little and made 0.6 g hash. Very tasty, very potent!
The Harvest - 1.3 oz
The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.Dismiss Notice
The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!Dismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Yes - CannaZone Test Grow
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Smoking buds and making real hash.
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Easy to grow. Tolerates full dose of fertiliser. Forms large buds and no popcorn. The buds developed finger sized foxtails.
- Negatives About This Product:
- Long maturation time. That's probably a consequence of its sativa background.
I harvested at day 141 due to extreme risk of bud rot mold Botrytis cinera infestation, but could have let her go for another 10 days. Actually, I found mold in a single bud. Our weather is extremely bad. Rot has nothing to do with the plant per se. The airy buds gives some resistance against Bytrotis.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes. It is a good daytime smoke. Medium THC keeps you functional. A nice head high, but clear without any paranoia. I had a joint and went to the vet with one of my dogs.
Medical use: Mood disorders. Anxiety. Social dysfunctions.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- Growing weed for smoking. In my country, officially I'm a cannabis seeds collector.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Would You Recommend This Product?: