1. The 2019 Biggest Grow Battle in the World is currently under way! Round one has started, don't miss the fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Restock on anvil and Alf 5 at OES!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys just wanted to let you know that we have another USA based seed bank listed in the commercial section. Stop in and say hello!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey everyone we'd like to welcome True North Seed Bank to the forum! To say hello and find out more, Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey everyone one of our vendors, Boveda, has a cool thread started asking for feedback from our growers (with some of their Boveda Butlers for prize giveaways!)

If you want to check it out for a chance to win one; check out their announcement here on AFN!
    Dismiss Notice

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Damien2003gt
    Are they no longer producing this? I can't seem to find it on there site
      johnp540 likes this.
    1. johnp540
      https://www.dinafem.org/en/critical-autoflowering-cbd/
      johnp540, Aug 6, 2018
    2. johnp540
      Sorry meant to comment also lol There’s the link for Dinafems site, hope that helps boss. May have to copy and paste the link I didn’t see where I could insert link so you can just click on it.
      johnp540, Aug 6, 2018
  2. St. Tom
    Nice job pal my wife has terrible joint pain arthritis ECT I've always thought about growing a cbd how do you consume it smoking ,eating ,vaping
      Maria Sanchez and johnp540 like this.
    1. johnp540
      Thank you. I smoke it for the most part right now. I've made butter and am using it now to help with pain from hernia surgery. It's actually doing pretty well. I've also got arthritis in my back, I can relate, it helps with it as well.
      Grow some, you won't regret it.
      johnp540, May 1, 2018
      St. Tom and Maria Sanchez like this.
  3. PlatinumLEDTom
      Maria Sanchez and johnp540 like this.
    1. johnp540
      Thanks buddy. I appreciate it.
      johnp540, Mar 15, 2018
      St. Tom and Maria Sanchez like this.