1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Dinafem White Cheese

Author Rating:
4.75/5,
Average User Rating:
4/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Dinafem
Manufacturer Website:
https://www.dinafem.org/en/
Purchased From:
Dinafem
Retail Price of Product:
n/a competition
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
n/a
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes, receive from dinafem for comp/test grow, Europe V's North America
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Smoking
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/slaters-dinafem-white-cheese-comp-grow-no-chat-thread.57851/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
4/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
A fun plant to grow, I gave her a beating in the training department and she took it in her own stride. I topped at the 3 node (day 16) and she never slowed.
My pheno had bulky, tight and very frosty buds, leaning toward the look of a cheese plant. Smell was very cheesey, like Bishops Finger cheese (according to the misses) if you know what that smells like, with a hint of pine.
Extremely oily when she got chopped.
If you have the space and the green fingers she will reward with a great yield.
A wonderfully smoke, the untrained would find her really powerful but for the hardened she is a late afternoon heading into evening smoke.
Negatives About This Product:
She was little cal-mag heavy under my LED's and at one point demanded loads . Took a bit to get back on track but she came round.

The cure - now this could just be my plant but she needed a good bit off time in the jar. It was only at about 8 weeks she started to taste really nice. I can imagine if I leave her for 6 month she would rock my world.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
In every aspect, fun grow, great yield, top smoke after a good cure
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
This plant is aim at more of a medicinal market seen as it is a 1 to 1 ratio of thc and cbd. Great for oils. But she would not disappoint a recreational smoker, all boxes ticked there.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes I would.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes, ticks all the boxes for an easy-ish grow, strength and yield
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank you again Mark for letting me partake in the comp.
Got there in the end for the review... wanted to make sure I cured that bud for the best review I could give.
  • Really enjoyed this grow, gave me some of my best looking buds to date, bag appeal is 10 out of 10. Takes a bit of time on the cure but with patients you are rewarded with great smoke. It may even catch you out and make you wobble a bit... made me wobble on my first try.

DWC_grind.jpg

DWC_D76_02.jpg
    DWC_D76_05.jpg

DWC_D76_06.jpg

DWC_D76_07.jpg
Tetra420, NugNoob, shumway and 6 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. epenguin
    4/5,
    "Cheesy Peas"
    Pros - Looks scrummy
    Cons - what cons ?
    Not grown this one, but after Slaters review, it should be on your list. If this delinquent can grow such a stunner, then there is hope for us all. Seems to like a good long cure....nothing wrong with that.
    Top job Slater.......well done chum, and a fine review.

eP.
    Slater, shumway and budelee like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Mizzo81
    @Dinafem-Mark do u know the CBD %. I saw on your website that thc is medium at 9-13% but CBD just said high.
  2. GRODOR
    Dude I come back and look at this thread literally every other day! It's SO gorgeous! I wish I had some cheese to do, never had any but it sounds like my kinda ride.
      Slater likes this.
    1. Slater
      She was a wonderful lady to care For. You can't go wrong with Dinafem, buds super chunky and dense... and if anyone ever say's LED's don't work , send them to this post... soon as i get chance I will grow her again.
      Slater, Jun 27, 2017
      GRODOR likes this.
  3. HippieWarrior
    Nice looking stuff. Congratulations on a successful grow.
      Slater likes this.
    1. Slater
      thanks dude
      Slater, Jun 27, 2017
  4. GRODOR
    Awesome review! I hope one day to be able to present my very own review. When I do I'm taking notes bro, stellar grow!
      NugNoob and Slater like this.
  5. Mizzo81
    Sweet review. Really nice looking plant. I see 1:1 do u know the actual levels.
    1. Slater
      Thanks man... would love to find out but we don't have testing in the UK... yet.
      Slater, Jun 27, 2017
  6. Notaclue
    Seeing that's has put me off the joint I'm smoking right now!! Top job there mate!
      budelee, NugNoob and Slater like this.
  7. budelee
    Nice review Slater. Dinafem always has some topshelf gear!! I have a few DF strains in the cabinet at all times!!(and a few more growing now)
    1. View previous replies...
    2. budelee
      Ahh!! Yer gonna love WW, done it twice, and have two more growing!!
      budelee, Jun 22, 2017
    3. Slater
      Widow has been on the bucket list from the start (being the best we ever got back in the day...now its my turn) just been waiting for the right breeder that produce's the best widow and after looking at the journals Dinafem wins hand down.
      Slater, Jun 23, 2017
      NugNoob, Mizzo81 and budelee like this.
    4. NugNoob
      I just finished growing my Seedsman freebie WW and I am very surprised by how good it is. You just can't go wrong with WW. I wish I could do DP WW vs Dinafem WW next... but Sept 1st ya know... Oh well. I am happy with my Dinafem CJ that is finishing now.

Nice report Slater, thanks!
      NugNoob, Jun 25, 2017
      budelee and Slater like this.