Really enjoyed this grow, gave me some of my best looking buds to date, bag appeal is 10 out of 10. Takes a bit of time on the cure but with patients you are rewarded with great smoke. It may even catch you out and make you wobble a bit... made me wobble on my first try.
It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....Dismiss Notice
Did you miss the interview with AgriScience Laboratories yesterday?Dismiss Notice
Come learn about cannabinoid testing and variance, pesticide/contaminant testing requirements in the state of Colorado, and how state/federal regulations factor into those requirements!
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
Dinafem White Cheese
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- n/a competition
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Yes, receive from dinafem for comp/test grow, Europe V's North America
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- A fun plant to grow, I gave her a beating in the training department and she took it in her own stride. I topped at the 3 node (day 16) and she never slowed.
My pheno had bulky, tight and very frosty buds, leaning toward the look of a cheese plant. Smell was very cheesey, like Bishops Finger cheese (according to the misses) if you know what that smells like, with a hint of pine.
Extremely oily when she got chopped.
If you have the space and the green fingers she will reward with a great yield.
A wonderfully smoke, the untrained would find her really powerful but for the hardened she is a late afternoon heading into evening smoke.
- Negatives About This Product:
- She was little cal-mag heavy under my LED's and at one point demanded loads . Took a bit to get back on track but she came round.
The cure - now this could just be my plant but she needed a good bit off time in the jar. It was only at about 8 weeks she started to taste really nice. I can imagine if I leave her for 6 month she would rock my world.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- In every aspect, fun grow, great yield, top smoke after a good cure
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- This plant is aim at more of a medicinal market seen as it is a 1 to 1 ratio of thc and cbd. Great for oils. But she would not disappoint a recreational smoker, all boxes ticked there.
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Yes I would.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Yes, ticks all the boxes for an easy-ish grow, strength and yield