1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Dutch Pro Grow, Full Tent Of Grape Critical/trainwreck Hash Plant And Tahoe Og

Author Rating:
4.5/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/q4-2018-dutchpro-communal-grow-test.67243/
Introduction/Overview:
This was my first Test Grow from Dutch Pro Nutrients. I wanted to see how the growth can compare to other nutrients I have used.
  • Description of Product/Service:
    Dutch Pro has in it's line of Nutes: Grow soil A, Grow soil B, Explode, Take Root, Original Bloom Soil A &B, it also has other addatives that you can buy.
    Company Name:
    Dutch Pro
    Product/Service Website:
    https://dutchpro.com/
    Top Three Features:
    Ease of Use, Clean watering, Excellent Branching.
    The problem and the promise?:
    Plants without Nutrients wont grow. Dutch Pro promises to grow your plants beyond what normal lines can produce.
    Purchased From?:
    Comp'ed
    Purchase Price:
    Would be close to $1500
    Discount Code Used?:
    None
    Warranty:
    Not sure of any warranty
    First off, this came on a pallet. Our neighbor @Son of Hobbes also got his line of nutrients at the same time, so they must have figured it would be okay to deliver the pallets together. Very impressive. So far all seems like it should. Product arrived intact, and sealed properly. I notice there were two sizes of containers. It looked like 2 and 3 gallons (or maybe four). The Bloom nutrients were the larger sized container.
  • First Impressions:
    When putting the solution into water, I noticed how clean it was. I put some in my drip system, and it ran very clean. This would work in an automated system. So the product seems to be what it is advertised to be at this point.
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    I noticed, just by my experience that I got better results in vegetative stage than a lot of other brands I have used.
    Who should use this product/service?:
    I would say people growing in soil for this line, but they also have hydro nutes as well. Also commercial growers will find it fairly economical as it is fairly economical compared to other lines, and home growers.
    User Friendly?:
    This would require SOME experience, or knowledge, but not much. Once you get used to feeding, this should not be a hard line of Nutes.
    Who should NOT use this product/service?:
    Organic users.
    Comparable Products/Services:
    Advanced nutrients.
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    6 months, and will 6 months more (to a year).
  • Positives/Benefits:
    Excellent branching in veg stage. I would say good to better in Flower, but not better than all the others. However with the branching in veg, it makes for a nice harvest. No complaints.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    I really could have watered them more. This was my first year here so I was not sure about humidity. So I held back, but for naught because it is dry as salt here. For the Nutrients, I think that more nitrogen in transition would be better. I would feed them every time with CalMag, instead of once a week, until they go into full flower. You can buy their "Leaf Green," which I think is their CalMag, and that may have made the difference in transition
    Able to overcome negatives?:
    Yes because I had my own CalMag.
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • High Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes of course.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    I would definitely would recommend this line to other growers who really like the routine of watering frequently, or probably their hydro line. I can see how Dutch Pro would work for them.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    I think that this line is great during Veg stage. and above average in flower. I would really pay attention to the leaves during the grow, and don't be afraid to add a little more Nitrogen and CalMag. I grew eight plants in 2 gallon pots, with a light that just scorched the little ladies. and averaged about 3 oz. each.

Share this Item

Clix, Maria Sanchez, DutchPro and 5 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Clix
    Very well done :) :d5::pass:
      Vapo69 likes this.
  2. Vapo69
    Nice showcase dude.....I use Dutch Pro and love them :smiley1:
      Eekman likes this.
  3. Eekman
    Just so you all know. These were extra big containers for use, so the cost is high. If you buy the liter or gallon size of course your costs would be WAY less.
    1. Mizzo81
      Yes I heard they were beyond generous to the testers. Nobody expected a pallet lol. Very generous company it seems.
      Mizzo81, Mar 12, 2019
      Vapo69 and Eekman like this.
  4. 7.62
    Nice thank you!