1. It's back for season 2! ... This is one of the most fun, diverse Comp's we run, full of thrills, chills and spills! So slap that helmet on, grab your best beans and start bustin' moves... Boooiiiii! ... just check in with our fab' MC 912GreenSkell.....
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Did you miss the interview with AgriScience Laboratories yesterday?

Come learn about cannabinoid testing and variance, pesticide/contaminant testing requirements in the state of Colorado, and how state/federal regulations factor into those requirements!

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
    Dismiss Notice

DynaVap "M" 2018 version

Average User Rating:
4.8/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
DynaVap
Manufacturer Website:
www.dynavap.com
Purchased From:
www.vaposhop.com
Retail Price of Product:
$60.00
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
$60.00 as shipping was free
Did you receive this product for free?:
No
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Personal medication
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
None I know of?
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
4/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Biggest hitting vape you can get by double other than desktop versions, and relatively easy to use. Incredible flavor and big clouds! Once you get the technique down on the carb, it hits like a champ. One semi-tight packed chamber and I get three big hits or five smaller ones depending if I vape at higher temps or not. You can adjust temps of vape by adjusting where you heat the cap. Really a wonderful tool and the effects are so much cleaner than combustion.
Negatives About This Product:
Not really any negatives at all...she is solid!
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
100% satisfied and then some
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Good for novice and advanced cannabis users
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Already looking at the XLS model
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Your products are not just well thought out, have a super elegant design, and functionality that is made available to the massses through excellent prices, but best of all is quality of the product and what it does. It delivers a super vape every time. I will continue to buy your products and look forward to future designs.

Share this Item

Qwin08, arty zan, iampepe and 10 others like this.