So as stated before this strain is very fast flowering and the three I grew finished in 12 weeks from sprout. The trichomes were mostly cloudy with very few clear and the odd amber at that point. She is a simple plant to grow was easy to keep happy as far as feeding goes. They also showed a resistance to mold as I had mold in other plants in the same tent and the Easy bud were able to fight it of and showed no signs of problems with mold at all. Other special note to this plant was the stability of these girls. The yield was close on all three plants with two plants looking identical in structure. Very fat buds covered in trichomes along with a very good bud density seen from top to bottom is what you can expect from these plants. They seem to grow into smaller plants making them great for indoor grows where height is an issue or gorilla style grows where security is needed. The yield is lower then I am used to BUT this strain just grows smaller then the plants I am used to growing. So as far as I am concerned I believe it to be a fair trade off when considering the fast flowering.
The scent of these girls was a sweet skunky smell when finished. I very much enjoyed growing these and have plans to do another run as soon as I am able.
The effect was a mix of body and mind but leaned heavily towards body. There was a noticeable feeling of weight on the body not quite couch lock feeling but heading towards that direction. There was definitely a feeling of well being and relaxation. The total effect lasted for about 1.5 hrs with Very moderate use. I am going to rate the different aspects of this strain on a 1 to 5 scale with one being poor and 5 being excellent.
Pain management: 3
Sleep aid: 4
Stress reducer: 4
ease of growth: 4
Strain stability: 5
Here are some pics I compiled from the grow hope you all enjoy them. Happy growing peoples
It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.Dismiss Notice
Hey everyone we're working hard on making improvements to the site both on the hardware and software side but we want to include the community with things they would like to see, improvements that can be made, or things that are not liked or don't work well.Dismiss Notice
Click here for the Site Improvement thread!
The Photoperiod Grow Battle kicks off March 15th! Get into CannaZone and sign up now! @Sniper for details!Dismiss Notice
We're expanding our seed testing, give your input here!Dismiss Notice
Give us your constructive feedback on our grow battle competitions! Click here to give your answers!Dismiss Notice
- Manufacturer of Product:
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Manufacturer Website:
- Purchased From:
- Retail Price of Product:
- $20.80 USD
- Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
- Did you receive this product for free?:
- Your Intended Use of This Product:
- Grow and use to treat pain as well as relax and sleep
- Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
- Rate the Product Effectiveness:
- Rate the Ease of Use:
- Rate the Value for the Money:
- Positives About This Product:
- Fast from seed to flower I was able to harvest at 12 weeks from sprout. Has decent strength and scent.
- Negatives About This Product:
- It's a smaller plant and has a lower yield. Out of three girls the yield was 23 to 31 grams per plant.
- Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
- Yes. I am very happy with this product.
- Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
- People who need mild pain relief and to relax./sleep
- Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
- Yes. I look forward to purchasing again soon.
- Would You Recommend This Product?:
- Yes I would