1. The WINNERS of the Gluttonous Giveaway have been announced!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE WINNING NUMBER AND WINNERS!
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Bud

Author Rating:
4/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Royal Queen Seeds
Manufacturer Website:
www.royalqueenseeds.com
Purchased From:
Testers
Retail Price of Product:
$20.80 USD
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Unknown
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Grow and use to treat pain as well as relax and sleep
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/rqs-auto-diesel-and-easy-bud.61097/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
4/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
4/5,
Positives About This Product:
Fast from seed to flower I was able to harvest at 12 weeks from sprout. Has decent strength and scent.
Negatives About This Product:
It's a smaller plant and has a lower yield. Out of three girls the yield was 23 to 31 grams per plant.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes. I am very happy with this product.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
People who need mild pain relief and to relax./sleep
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes. I look forward to purchasing again soon.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes I would
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Really like this product wish the yield was better though. Other then than that I have no suggestions for this strain.
  • So as stated before this strain is very fast flowering and the three I grew finished in 12 weeks from sprout. The trichomes were mostly cloudy with very few clear and the odd amber at that point. She is a simple plant to grow was easy to keep happy as far as feeding goes. They also showed a resistance to mold as I had mold in other plants in the same tent and the Easy bud were able to fight it of and showed no signs of problems with mold at all. Other special note to this plant was the stability of these girls. The yield was close on all three plants with two plants looking identical in structure. Very fat buds covered in trichomes along with a very good bud density seen from top to bottom is what you can expect from these plants. They seem to grow into smaller plants making them great for indoor grows where height is an issue or gorilla style grows where security is needed. The yield is lower then I am used to BUT this strain just grows smaller then the plants I am used to growing. So as far as I am concerned I believe it to be a fair trade off when considering the fast flowering.

The scent of these girls was a sweet skunky smell when finished. I very much enjoyed growing these and have plans to do another run as soon as I am able.

The effect was a mix of body and mind but leaned heavily towards body. There was a noticeable feeling of weight on the body not quite couch lock feeling but heading towards that direction. There was definitely a feeling of well being and relaxation. The total effect lasted for about 1.5 hrs with Very moderate use. I am going to rate the different aspects of this strain on a 1 to 5 scale with one being poor and 5 being excellent.

Pain management: 3

Sleep aid: 4

Stress reducer: 4

Strength: 3

ease of growth: 4

Euphoria: 3

Flavor: 2

Smell: 3

Strain stability: 5

Here are some pics I compiled from the grow hope you all enjoy them. Happy growing peoples :D

Show.jpg Show1.jpg show2.jpg show3.jpg Show 4.JPG show5.JPG show 6.JPG show7.JPG show 8.JPG show9.JPG

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Chris Stroupe
    Looks like some killer but great review!
      Clix likes this.
  2. lunarman
    Nice review. Great pictures. Thanks.
      Clix likes this.
  3. Duggy
    Nice report Clix ...Cheers
      Clix likes this.
  4. MedGrower
    Thank you for this useful review. With more of a body stone this may be useful strain for MS -patients such as my wife. They tend to work with the spasticity and the pain related to that. I keep this strain in mind for future.
      Clix likes this.