1. The Grownorthern Telos 0008 has Landed and will be put to Test Live in the Telos 0008 Growbattle starting soon by AFN Legends sniper and Full Duplex. Battle open to anyone with the new Grownorthern Telos 0008 panel. Lets write the Telos 0008 Grow Manual..Live.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Photoperiod Indoor Grow Battle Entry Date Has Been Extended! Come join Rebel, Neurotree & Ash-a-Ton by November 1st!!
    Dismiss Notice

FAst And Vast

Author Rating:
3/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Me
Manufacturer Website:
http://www.heavyweightseeds.es/
Purchased From:
http://www.heavyweightseeds.es/
Retail Price of Product:
30€
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
50€
Did you receive this product for free?:
NO
Your Intended Use of This Product:
smoking
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/alien-vs-triangle-vs-fast-and-vast-vs-me.57666/page-26#post-1457723
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
3/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
3/5,
Positives About This Product:
It Gets me High
Negatives About This Product:
Not very tasteful smoke
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Everybodfy who needs their medicine for gettin high...
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Maybe
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Yes, yield wise..
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Hy
  • The grow: except some bud rot due too much girls in too small space, was really easy and effortless..
    It took it longer than stated times but yield wise I only profit by that.. I got 3+OZ plants what is really record for my growing..

SmeLL : You can tell that it has some skunk herritage, In grow smell wasnt really loud, but after drying and curing, Oh my fckn god, That girls should wash her feet coz she stiiinks!!! If so bad that If I left rolled joint in my house whole house would stink like moFo..

HiGh: Im not much a High tester and explainer, it slowly get on your shoulder, I'm smoking for 17years and Im a every-night smoker for last 13years, so I never get any strong psychoactive effect, So FaV just really settle me down, and relaxes me, and after some time munchies kick in..
    Taste wise its smooth smoke but I cant tell you , is it earthy sweet or piney, coz It isn't, my smoke got that unidentified flavor, but its not weed you will enjoy smoking just for taste of it.. But for me It gets job done, and that is I can fall a sleep after couple of sputniks.. (sputnik=really big joint!)

I hope I did this review right

Share this Item

GRODOR, Duggy, Sensi Jay and 5 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. PeterGreen
    I've heard a lot of people complaining about how strong the smell was early on? Strange.....ive got 5 germinating now so I guess I'll see :) thanks for the info though.
    1. CoviklaFlaire
      Nothing to be worried about... Even In drying it doesn smell very much..But after few days in jars..Ohh my fckn god.. But I love that skunk like smell.. And yes can taste be like ashy? I cant really dig whats the taste..
      CoviklaFlaire, Jul 5, 2017
      PeterGreen likes this.
  2. Micron Creek
    It is a shame it doesn't excite the palate, but you are certainly right meds are always useful.
      CoviklaFlaire likes this.
  3. trailanimal
    good report. F&V sure gives, like you I found the the taste uninteresting
    1. CoviklaFlaire
      I have feeling that If I havent squeeze 6girls in 1m2 tent, it would be around 90g plants..
      CoviklaFlaire, Jul 1, 2017
      trailanimal likes this.
  4. Rusty_Shackleford
    Great review! Have some jarred now. Smells of chocolate cheese and berries. Out of the 3 I've grown I've got 3 different phenos all were different, so maybe the next one you pop will be a tasty one ;)
    1. CoviklaFlaire
      Thank you,From looks all of my 3 girls were the same,but it doesn't matter for taste... There is so much autos to try..
      CoviklaFlaire, Jul 1, 2017
      Rusty_Shackleford likes this.