• Company Name:
    Fast Buds
    Product/Service Website:
    Fastberry
    Purchased From?:
    https://dankseed.store/
    Purchase Price:
    I have now grown 3 of these. So far i have had 3 different phenotypes and all have been a treat to grow. My first two suffered as i switched grow mediums and wasnt dialing the ph in properly but i got it. Shes not the densest strain ive grown but she makes up for it in her beauty and smell. They all had a similar stone. A very good indica stone without being tired and i dont get much munchies either. Its good stuff if you like indicas.

Fastberry #1 smelled straight like blueberries. Ended up getting 31.5 grams off her.

Fastberry #2 didnt smell like berries at all. Skunky and piney. 33.5 grams.

Fastberry #3 out of the 3 shes my favorite pheno. She smells like a skunk had a berry brunch and farted. She has a very strong odor. 69.4 grams.

Here is some fastberry #3 photos 20190804_070750.jpg 20190804_070735.jpg 20190811_092055.jpg fastberry #2
    20190621_100335.jpg 20190711_135448.jpg 20190715_172839.jpg fastberry #1 more photos in journal 20190621_100203 (1).jpg

Share this Item

Haze4dayz, pop22, ColeyBudz and 5 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Wdoug58
    I just finished drying two Fastberry plants and jarred them up today. I got my seeds same place as you. I planted four in 3 gallon pots and it was the first time I used Fox Farms Ocean Forest mixed in with Happy Frog. Soil ended up be too hot I believe and two of the plants were stunted and I disposed of them, the other two grew tall but spindly and I only ended up with about 33 grams from each of the two remaining plants. Can't remember if I topped the two plants at all, I grew them outside and was only topping about 50% of the plants I grew.

My buds are so dark purple they appear almost black and have a sweet berry smell.
      Boognelson87 likes this.
  2. bhaskara_phoenix
    Looks great bro! And just look at those hands! You could be a hand model you wanna come display my bud throw ya some freebies lol! That is one hell of a bud on the left side of the plant how much was that cola?
      GreenGardener and Boognelson87 like this.
  3. 7.62
    That looks mighty tasty! :drool:
      Boognelson87 likes this.
  4. St. Tom
    some wonderful buds my friend great review
      Boognelson87 likes this.
  5. Mcdee
    Nice job bud! I got the assberries phenom lol. Was nice bud, Fastbuds are on point.
    1. Boognelson87
      Assberries lmao!
      Boognelson87, Aug 14, 2019
      automan2 likes this.
  6. Doctorwho
    My friend your garden is beautiful. What colors man. I hope my Afgani will turn out half as nice and big. I’m a first time Autoflower grower 50 days old 20 days budding to be exact. That’s the reason I was happy to find this site. Again I think you should be darn proud of your grow. Good tip on Fast Buds.
  7. automan2
    All 3 are nice looking plants. Love the color. Fastbuds seem to have some good genetics.
      Boognelson87 likes this.
    1. Boognelson87
      Thanks They are i really love the g14. On my 6th grow with jt
  8. dickfitzwell
    If it was legal to, I would have you mail me some but to risky.
      Boognelson87 likes this.
    1. Boognelson87
      Maybe one day
  9. dickfitzwell
    that's a shame it almost looked like a blue berry it has so much color in it. :drool:
      Boognelson87 likes this.
    1. Boognelson87
      The dark purple pheno held all its color. Shes a looker thats for sure.
  10. dickfitzwell
    super purple in some pics all of it looks great. :pass:
      Boognelson87 likes this.
    1. Boognelson87
      Thanks. The purple in the first 2 plants definitely lost alot of purple when drying.