1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Forgotten Cookies

Author Rating:
5/5,
  • Company Name:
    Mephisto genetics
    Product/Service Website:
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com
    Purchased From?:
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com
    Purchase Price:
    Limited Edition sale
    100% germ rates, no problems with grow whatsoever. Very open structure, takes well to training and topping. I got a sativa leaning pheno which ran a bit longer. Chopped at 80 days thereabouts. Cut whole plant hung dry and jar for one day. Upon opening jars you will be hit with the smell of sugar cookies. Within 3 days it was a top notch smoke. Full flavor of cookies with a superb body and mind high. A bit racy at first then mellows after an hour to full body buzz. A must try for any grower IMG_20181204_063136.jpg

Share this Item

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Tyler_Durden88
    I'm growing a couple of these right now and it's a odd growing plant. Long stems and long big leafs. It's difficult to train it how I want to with it's long skinny structure but their growing strong hope they are worth the pain in the ass.
      STILLSMOKIN likes this.
    1. STILLSMOKIN
      Mine just kept stretching. Very open and Super easy to train.
      STILLSMOKIN, Dec 27, 2018
    2. Tyler_Durden88
      I don't like stretchy plants I like thick wide bushy ones so I get a nice full flat even canopy. I still have a nice canopy but theres alot of emptiness in it and thats wasted space that could be filled with other buds you what I mean. This strain would really benefit from a scrog net. Next time that's what I'll do. But the bud looks A1.
      Tyler_Durden88, Dec 27, 2018
    3. Ron Paul
      thats cookies for ya..every one ive run has been lanky
      Ron Paul, Jan 18, 2019
  2. lunarman
    Great review. Those flowers are white! I picked up a 3 pack got 5 during the BF sale. Will be growing some in the next grow or the one after. Would it be good for rosin?
      STILLSMOKIN and Mizzo81 like this.
    1. Mizzo81
      What I pressed was hard to collect but there was good amounts of it. Smelled amazing also your gonna like this more then the OD she can get big watch out mine was heading for 4’ till I snapped her neck. She had 36” long branches covered in frosty nugs. Light penetrate to the bottom. Bottom buds were good size and firm also. Amazing next level auto even with meph standards.
      Mizzo81, Dec 22, 2018
      lunarman likes this.
    2. lunarman
      oh man that sounds tempting. I'm growing 10 plants next run and I have so many new strains to try I keep shuffling the lineup. FC was in the MAYBE list but now I just put it in the YES list.
      lunarman, Dec 22, 2018
    3. STILLSMOKIN
      I don't have a press but guessing by the amount of snow I would say yes
      STILLSMOKIN, Dec 22, 2018
      Mizzo81 and lunarman like this.
  3. Mizzo81
    great review. I found the same thing with her smell never went away just keeps getting better. I’ve had in jars for about a week now and it’s mouth watering. Somehow they smell like fresh out the oven while they’re warm cookies. Very terpy. Good producer too. I also chopped in the 80 day range.
    1. STILLSMOKIN
      I find my nose in the jar more than a joint in my mouth lol!
      STILLSMOKIN, Dec 22, 2018
      Mizzo81 likes this.