1. Dinafem Grower of the Year 2018 is St. Tom..Winning Cross Dinafem Critical 2.0..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN LED Grower of the Year 2018 is Equatorial with a PCB boards..heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Short Stuff Grower of the Year 2018 Title Won by midIN...with a Short Stuff Purple Gorilla cross.. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. General Grower of the Year 2018 title goes to Equatorial...CONGRATULATIONS......
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Title of Royal Queen Grower of the Year 2018 goes to Only1Sky....with a Royal Queen Amnesia Haze.. CONGRATULATIONS Only1Sky
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2018 has has been Won by AJrexxx......CONGRATULATIONS AJrexxx
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hotly Contested COB Grower of the Year 2018 has been Won by F.N. CONGRATULATIONS F.N.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hey everyone, we're transferring some data in preparation for migrating to the new server hardware (major hardware/speed upgrade,) so you may experience some random site lag while the files transfer. Further, some in-forum work is being done, so please check Announcements for updates! 12-16-18
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Title of Outdoor Photo Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by forbiddenx711 CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The Title of Outdoor Auto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Alchemy ..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Mephisto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Yorztrulee...with a Northern Cheese Haze.. Congratulations
    Dismiss Notice
  • Company Name:
    Genius pipe
    Product/Service Website:
    https://geniuspipe.com/
    Purchased From?:
    Tester
    Purchase Price:
    I absolutely love this pipe and recommend it to anyone and everyone.

FBF7FEFA-6DDF-4224-BE56-51115215B25B.jpeg 25E4D656-8B2A-4FDE-A092-C9E22EDCAA3E.jpeg F7687BD3-6142-4EFB-9ADD-092EDCAE322F.jpeg 8B6C8258-F192-49AD-8BAA-A8630534FDF8.jpeg 017BB411-9DC6-4D2A-B1C0-EEC917F0A947.jpeg C7342C90-21B9-4A07-81E8-A954CE15F0F9.jpeg 3EB935CC-BA10-40AB-AB64-B3570443CEC5.jpeg 4DCFBD82-7097-4333-90D3-21D17AAF6C06.jpeg
  • Positives/Benefits:
    This product has a no cough guarantee and it is smooth to smoke with. Easy to clean and it looks awesome.
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    I wish the bowl held more it is a little small
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Absolutely
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Absolutely
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes absolutely and beyond

Share this Item

Puffingpat, Mike20132, Waira and 4 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. FullDuplex
    5/5,
    "Have one myself"
    glad to see others enjoy such a product

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. lunarman
    I bought two of these pipes. One for me and one for a friend. We both found they did nothing for us. Still coughed a lot. Found the experience was not much different than other small pipes. The company was great to work with though and we got a refund so no complaints at all.
      briman likes this.
    1. Ripper
      Interesting as these pipes are not small.
      Ripper, Mar 12, 2018
      briman likes this.
  2. Waira
    :jointman: Ripp', I dig the "action" photo's, man! .... just be careful with that ZZ Top edition beard- :poof: :hothot: :rofl:.... Thanks for doing the review mate :d5:

.... maybe make a little qwiso to try the stone out- :thumbsup:... I haven't tried the stone yet either, but now have a wee blob or two of qwiso made from cleaning the Bubble Bowls.... My thinking is if you use kief/hash, the ash produced may foul the stones porosity and screw with the performance of the vap'ing action,...?
    A nice bud base with heavy hash or kief frosting layer atop is a butt kickin' treat though! ... nailed a couple friends last night!:dizzy:..wish I had pics..:haha:
      briman and Ripper like this.
    1. Ripper
      Maybe some scissor hash next time I trim
      Ripper, Mar 4, 2018
      briman, kendar and Waira like this.
  3. briman
    Awesome Review Ripper! Have you tried the stone for concentrates yet? That is where the Genius pipe shines!:thumbsup:
      Waira and Ripper like this.
    1. Ripper
      Have not as we do not smoke them. But I was thinking of throwing some keif on it and smoking just that.
      Ripper, Mar 3, 2018
      briman, kendar and Waira like this.