1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

Genius Pipe

Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Genius Pipe
Manufacturer Website:
www.geniuspipe.com
Purchased From:
Given to test and review
Retail Price of Product:
$79.95
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Free to Test and Review
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes!
Your Intended Use of This Product:
As Sniper put it.. to smoke the Jazz Cabbage!

But mostly to have something we can smoke hash/oil/dabs etc without a rig, nail, dome, torch, etc...
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/rebel-tests-genius-pipe-for-cannazone.64270/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
We just pushed some hash thru it and it was the most tasty, authentic, true hash taste I've ever had. Whether glass or metal I've never had such great tasting hash in a piece before. Extremely impressed with that!!

Not too mention it is the absolute easiest piece I've ever cleaned.
Negatives About This Product:
For our needs I can't think of one but if a small shallow bowl is of a concern to you it's probably not for you. Unless you keep packing it it's not much of a party pipe however 3 smoking adults got plenty ripped off one bowl. If you're smoking killer bud you don't need a ton anyway!
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Absolutely!
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
For pipe/bowl smokers! Hash and oil absolutely!
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yes! If I had to I absolutely would.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Again... Absolutely!! My brother in law tested it with us and he loved it so much he bought his own!
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank you! Been wanting something like this for a few years now for hash, oil and concentrates! It's perfect for us!

Share this Item

Son of Hobbes, SPZ and Waira like this.