1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

GoGrow v3

Author Rating:
4.25/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
GoGrow LED
Manufacturer Website:
www.gogrow.com
Purchased From:
Amazon
Retail Price of Product:
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes as part of the cannazone live testing.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Start to finish growing
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/gogrow-test-team-communal-thread.56514/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
4/5,
Positives About This Product:
The light did drop my grow room temps by aprox 8 degrees F. This lamp was a replacement for a 600watt HID, it has done a good job of replacing it!
Negatives About This Product:
The tech is a little dated for the cost of the product. If a persok is looking for a plug and play lamp, this will still fill the bill. The footprint is a bit smaller than advertised
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
The plug and play crowd, as a stand alone lamp or part of a bigger grow room. Folks who require a warranty.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Possibly. I would make it a point to research multiple sources before a high/med dollar purchase is made.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
I would recommend this product be researched as equally as any other before the purchase, the likelyhood of dissatisfaction will be greatly reduced
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank You for the opportunity to test your gear, GoGrow Team.
GRODOR, Sunbringer, Rowerg and 3 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. thetreeman
    Looks like a rebranded cidly apollo, low efficiency LED. I bought one a while ago and have replaced all the led plates with cobs and it puts out more light using less electricity.
      Soap bar likes this.
    1. budelee
      Being new to LED tech i have not seen the cidly in action, the look may be similar but i can attest to the fact that i have not had any issues with the function of the lamp. Tech is always changing and costs are always dropping, which is why its always best to research multiple brands/types/costs..
      budelee, Jun 28, 2017
      thetreeman likes this.
    2. thetreeman
      If you want to learn a ton about LED the best forum I have found is the LED forum on rollitup, amazing amount of knowledge to be had there and some very interesting discussions.
      thetreeman, Jun 29, 2017
      Sal and budelee like this.
  2. Rowerg
    gonna try it!
    Thanks for this article!
      budelee likes this.
    1. budelee
      Awesome!! A good light at a good price, and a warranty to boot!!
      budelee, Jun 20, 2017