1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

GoGrow v3

Author Rating:
4.25/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
GoGrow LED
Manufacturer Website:
www.gogrow.com
Purchased From:
Amazon
Retail Price of Product:
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes as part of the cannazone live testing.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Start to finish growing
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/gogrow-test-team-communal-thread.56514/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
4/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
4/5,
Positives About This Product:
The light did drop my grow room temps by aprox 8 degrees F. This lamp was a replacement for a 600watt HID, it has done a good job of replacing it!
Negatives About This Product:
The tech is a little dated for the cost of the product. If a persok is looking for a plug and play lamp, this will still fill the bill. The footprint is a bit smaller than advertised
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Yes
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
The plug and play crowd, as a stand alone lamp or part of a bigger grow room. Folks who require a warranty.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Possibly. I would make it a point to research multiple sources before a high/med dollar purchase is made.
Would You Recommend This Product?:
I would recommend this product be researched as equally as any other before the purchase, the likelyhood of dissatisfaction will be greatly reduced
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Thank You for the opportunity to test your gear, GoGrow Team.

Share this Item

GRODOR, Sunbringer, Rowerg and 3 others like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. thetreeman
    Looks like a rebranded cidly apollo, low efficiency LED. I bought one a while ago and have replaced all the led plates with cobs and it puts out more light using less electricity.
      Soap bar likes this.
    1. budelee
      Being new to LED tech i have not seen the cidly in action, the look may be similar but i can attest to the fact that i have not had any issues with the function of the lamp. Tech is always changing and costs are always dropping, which is why its always best to research multiple brands/types/costs..
      budelee, Jun 28, 2017
      thetreeman likes this.
    2. thetreeman
      If you want to learn a ton about LED the best forum I have found is the LED forum on rollitup, amazing amount of knowledge to be had there and some very interesting discussions.
      thetreeman, Jun 29, 2017
      budelee likes this.
  2. Rowerg
    gonna try it!
    Thanks for this article!
      budelee likes this.
    1. budelee
      Awesome!! A good light at a good price, and a warranty to boot!!
      budelee, Jun 20, 2017