1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice

Green Notes Journal.

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Link to Thread:
vapo grows........BCN Critical XXL
  • Company Name:
    Green Notes Co.
    Product/Service Website:
    Greennotes.co
    Purchased From?:
    Greennotes.co
    Purchase Price:
    £23.61.....so £9.30 for postage CAN to UK
    20180424_165053_resized.jpg 20180424_165325_resized.jpg 20180424_165231_resized.jpg 20180424_165338_resized.jpg 20180424_165325_resized.jpg 20180424_165416_resized.jpg
  • Positives/Benefits:
    The journal has been really well thought out IMO....it has grow schedule, feed charts, ppm, ec, ph, lighting schedules, weekly and monthly logs and more......all really well presented, to be filled in and recorded by you, for your reference!
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    Cant find any!
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Yes......I intend to.
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes.
Arsenal, Damien50, Mossy and 6 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. MedCzech
    5/5,
    "I need that in my life!"
    Looks really like something that would enhance the cannabis experience for those of us who really enjoy their time in the grow room like I do.
    Thanks.i will find it and buy it...
    Vapo69 and archie gemmill like this.
    1. Vapo69
      Thanks dude, I hope you are as happy with it as I am...I enjoy the grow room immensely too :-)
  2. Rebel
    5/5,
    "Cool Journal!!"
    Never knew such a thing existed! Thanks for the great review!! From the pics it looks spot on!
    Arsenal, Vapo69 and archie gemmill like this.
    1. Vapo69
      Thanks Rebel..:)

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Thegermling509
    I was thinking about ordering something similar to this in early February but the other journal is called "Gold Leaf Grow Planner." I don't know which company ripped off who but off amazon the gold leaf journal is about the same price as the green notes co one. I was dead broke back then so I resorted to dividing notebook paper in half and using that as a "grow journal." Still do, but maybe it's because im still dead broke. LOL!!!!
  2. Arsenal
    Thanks for sharing this, I've tried a couple different methods but always fail at the end! This seems very well laid out so I'm certain it will help. I ordered one to give it a go. I can't tell from the website if it is flexible enough to include multiple strains in one grow, can you comment on that? Thanks again.
      archie gemmill and Vapo69 like this.
    1. Vapo69
      yeah its set out for 4 diff strains each grow dude!:)
      Vapo69, Apr 26, 2018
      archie gemmill and Arsenal like this.
    2. Vapo69
      forgot to say...i always fail with notes too...i never keep the notes and didnt have a system for it either...Green Notes seem to have thought of everything really, and its presented and set out nicely...i hope you like it as much as I do.:)
      Vapo69, Apr 26, 2018
      archie gemmill and Arsenal like this.
  3. Maria Sanchez
    Nice. Makes me want to make my own version in Word / Excel and print it out, haha.
    Can you show pages of the grow journaling stuff?
      archie gemmill and Vapo69 like this.
    1. Vapo69
      Thanks Maria.....im not sure how to add pics....D'oh!
      Vapo69, Apr 25, 2018
      archie gemmill and Maria Sanchez like this.
  4. archie gemmill
    nice find,super usefull.
    look forward to seeing a few pages filled in.
    cheers for the review :thumbsup:
    :pighug:
      Maria Sanchez and Vapo69 like this.
    1. Vapo69
      Thanks Archie...I thought it might be good for medical growers as well....keep journals of the most beneficial strains for them.
      Vapo69, Apr 24, 2018
      Maria Sanchez and archie gemmill like this.
  5. Son of Hobbes
    Awesome review, unique! Looks like a Dungeons & Dragons journal lol! Very cool man!
      Vapo69 and Maria Sanchez like this.
    1. Vapo69
      Thank you SOH.
      Vapo69, Apr 24, 2018
      Maria Sanchez likes this.
  6. Dudeski
    That is a great tool! Thanks for sharing your find .
      Maria Sanchez and Vapo69 like this.
    1. Vapo69
      Thanks dude.
      Vapo69, Apr 24, 2018
      Maria Sanchez likes this.