1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice
  • Company Name:
    Grow Northern
    Product/Service Website:
    https://gn.uk/
    Purchased From?:
    Grow Northern
    Purchase Price:
    £400
    What haven't I said??

It's really good! I'd recommend buying one if you just want a no hassle light that will perform great for years trouble free (and if there's a problem ... in my experience, GN are as good as gold!)

Don't stare right into the light for too long with out wearing eye protection! or this happens

[​IMG]

I call mine "Tiger"

here it is

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cool eh!? :D
  • Positives/Benefits:
    It's awesome! Solid as a rock, designed & built by guys i know and trust.
    No Fans - less to go wrong.
    Generates a tiny little bit of heat for the tent (which is a positive for me)
    Looks COOL! ^_^
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    The price may put some off - but it's a high end light, and they cost real money. Which is why i've given it a 4/5 for price. Meaning that if you really wanted to compare a cheaper light system that you put together yourself - it could work out financially better. But i like a nice solid unit thats made for me and wont go wrong - i was happy to pay.
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    Well ... i should never need to! In my experience GN lights last for as long as they say - and by that time, there'll be a new GN light out for us to get excited about. (probably growing with lazers or something)
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    Yes!! Go buy it!!
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    Yes its perfect for my size tent! Maybe even a bit overkill being that my tent is tiny (50cm x 100cm x 150cm)

Plants like it.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. FullDuplex
    I love mine the thing is a solid built unit
      blue likes this.