Harvest Gold Silica

Author Rating:
3/5,
Link to Thread:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/harvest-gold-silica-q3-communal-product-test-thread.65882/
Introduction/Overview:
Harvest Gold Silica is purified silica sand with naturally occurring nutrients harvested from gold telluride quartz-rich vein deposits from deep within the earth.

Purified through a scientific process, this nutrient-rich compound has been shown to retain up to 40% more water, which provides the plant’s root system with extended contact with all nutrients and fertilizers — resulting in up to twice the yield versus untreated soils.*

Unlike other silicas, that for the most majority are made up of a simple soluble silicon dioxide, Harvest Gold Silica is ORGANIC. The grower, in turn, receives a silica product that is not only a bounty of nutrients but also rich in environmental benefits.
  • Company Name:
    Harvest Gold Silica
    Product/Service Website:
    http://www.harvestgoldsilica.com/
    Top Three Features:
    water retention, larger yield and bigger roots
    The problem and the promise?:
    better water retention larger yield and bigger roots
    Purchased From?:
    received as a tester
    Purchase Price:
    $19.99
    I received a bag of harvest gold silica as a tester. I grew four plants in total two plants were grown with it and two plant with out.
  • First Impressions:
    easy to use and mix in with my soil
    Actual Benefits Provided:
    I got the same yield from all the plants but the plants with the HSG added did have tougher stems so It did work as a silica additive
    Who should use this product/service?:
    people looking to get tougher stems
    User Friendly?:
    yes it was very easy to mix with my soil
    Who should NOT use this product/service?:
    if you are looking for something magical to increase yield
    Comparable Products/Services:
    most silica additives
    How long have you used this product/service?:
    3 months
  • Positives/Benefits:
    I got tougher stems on the plants that I used it with but thats about it
    Negatives/Drawbacks:
    no increased yield or water retention that i could tell of
    Able to overcome negatives?:
    the benefits don't out weight the cons
    Rate the Product Quality:
    • Medium Quality
    Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
    I might since it is easy to mix with my soil and I don't like using bottled nutrients but thats about it
    Would you recommend this product/service to another grower?:
    if they were looking for a one time additive to add silica to there soil then yes other then that no.
    Conclusion/Final Thoughts:
    this product would be good for some one who wants to add a silica additive to there soil since it will mix well in the soil but i would not use as a top dressing in a small pot it might clog up the top of the soil and make it hard to water but it would work great for outdoor growing

Share this Item

forbiddenx711, Autotron and Clix like this.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!