Mephisto Genetics
Manufacturer Website:
Purchased From:
Retail Price of Product:
€34 or $41.85 3 pack
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
€44 or $54.18
Did you receive this product for free?:
I paid for another strain received these for free.
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
Rate the Ease of Use:
Rate the Value for the Money:
Positives About This Product:
Sweet taste on the exhale, a little fuel like on the inhale. Not to fussy with nutrients. The effects for me starts behind the eyes and kinda spread throughout the body, relaxing you, but not too much in the brain. Good smoke for thinking and working, and sleep.
Negatives About This Product:
None, unless getting bigger than expected is something you don't seek. The tallest one reached 38½" in 3gal pot.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
Most definitely.
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Anyone who seeks a good functional euphoric yet relaxing high.
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Already have, and will always.
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Great job, @Mephisto but I'm sure you guys already know that lol No honestly I've yet to find anything I dislike from your catalog. You've captured the bubblegum in all it's glory and made it an autoflower.
  • It was a joy to grow. Had some issues with really low humidity, I believe that affected overall yield and bud structure. A theory I plan on testing again with this strain.
    Great vegetative growth, explosive stretch in flower. Frosty and aromatic, love the smell. IMG_20180308_151019.jpg

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. F.N.
    Excellent write up I love the hubbabubbasmellascope. You nailed the finer points of the plant.Smell taste and a great all day smoke for functioning on.
      johnp540 likes this.
    1. johnp540
      Indeed it is. My buddy text me yesterday and asked me "what was that bud you gave me to try?" I told him then he said the same thing, shit he actually liked it better than some of the Cali bud I got from a friend. Do-si-do I was flattered to say the least lol
      johnp540, Mar 10, 2018
      mknghorn likes this.
  2. mknghorn
    awesome.great looking bud sir. have the samsquanch crossed with the hubbabubbamelloscope finishing up now and it too grew very large very fast. smells like crazy as well.
      johnp540 likes this.
    1. johnp540
      Thank you. Sounds awesome, you have a thread or pics? Did you make the cross?
      johnp540, Mar 10, 2018
      mknghorn likes this.
    2. mknghorn
      i'll try to get some up soon. they were a black friday freebie from mephisto that i got w 2 mix packs. the 3 mystery plants i grew are really cool as well. one is only 11 inches tall with golf ball size three inch long rock hard flowers all over it. trichs just turned cloudy and the smell is otherworldly. the one i just cut so frosty you can barely see the flower lol. can't wait to stick a few in my new greenhouse this year and see what the sun does to them.
      mknghorn, Mar 10, 2018
      johnp540 likes this.
    3. johnp540
      Damn they sound great. Those small ones really make up for size in trichs and density. Growing 4 now, 3 sour crack and 1 bluetoof. Thinking of starting one or two more. Undecided yet. Yes please share when you get a chance too.
      johnp540, Mar 10, 2018
      mknghorn likes this.