1. Hey everyone we're pushing to get our social media kicked into high gear and we need awesome grow pictures from growers like YOU! Pictures in all stages of growth, harvest, buds, trichs, you name it, if it's worthy to be shown let's get them out there!

Click here to submit in!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to our Home Cannabis Autoflower Group. We have an Assembly point for you all in Introductions.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come help us test out our new product raffle software for a chance to win a box of swag from SensiBox! CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Thanks to hairyman..Mizzo81...HushHush..& Seymourbud for Reporting the Bud selling spam...Cheers..we got him... #memberpower
    Dismiss Notice
  • Company Name:
    Mephisto Genetics
    Product/Service Website:
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com
    Purchased From?:
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com
    Purchase Price:
    €44 or $54.18
    It was a joy to grow. Had some issues with really low humidity, I believe that affected overall yield and bud structure. A theory I plan on testing again with this strain.
    Great vegetative growth, explosive stretch in flower. Frosty and aromatic, love the smell. IMG_20180308_151019.jpg

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. F.N.
    Excellent write up I love the hubbabubbasmellascope. You nailed the finer points of the plant.Smell taste and a great all day smoke for functioning on.
      johnp540 likes this.
    1. johnp540
      Indeed it is. My buddy text me yesterday and asked me "what was that bud you gave me to try?" I told him then he said the same thing, shit he actually liked it better than some of the Cali bud I got from a friend. Do-si-do I was flattered to say the least lol
      johnp540, Mar 10, 2018
      mknghorn likes this.
  2. mknghorn
    awesome.great looking bud sir. have the samsquanch crossed with the hubbabubbamelloscope finishing up now and it too grew very large very fast. smells like crazy as well.
      johnp540 likes this.
    1. johnp540
      Thank you. Sounds awesome, you have a thread or pics? Did you make the cross?
      johnp540, Mar 10, 2018
      mknghorn likes this.
    2. mknghorn
      i'll try to get some up soon. they were a black friday freebie from mephisto that i got w 2 mix packs. the 3 mystery plants i grew are really cool as well. one is only 11 inches tall with golf ball size three inch long rock hard flowers all over it. trichs just turned cloudy and the smell is otherworldly. the one i just cut so frosty you can barely see the flower lol. can't wait to stick a few in my new greenhouse this year and see what the sun does to them.
      mknghorn, Mar 10, 2018
      johnp540 likes this.
    3. johnp540
      Damn they sound great. Those small ones really make up for size in trichs and density. Growing 4 now, 3 sour crack and 1 bluetoof. Thinking of starting one or two more. Undecided yet. Yes please share when you get a chance too.
      johnp540, Mar 10, 2018
      mknghorn likes this.