1. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the COB Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the FastBuds Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Dinafem/Platinum/Remo Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey guys the first round of grow battles is completed and the voting has STARTED!

Come vote today for the best looking and your personal favorite in the Mephisto Grow Battle!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to AJrexxx our First AFN Gladiator Champion of Champions. Title of Fastbuds Grower of the year 2017 goes to AJrexxx..Magnificent Growing Skills
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to fettled6 Ribbzzy and Only1sky who were the Top 3 placed Gladiators in the First ever AFN Indoor GrowBattle 2017. Well Done Buds...Well Grown.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Herer (auto)

Author Rating:
5/5,
Average User Rating:
5/5,
Manufacturer of Product:
Zamnesia
Manufacturer Website:
https://www.zamnesia.com/zamnesia-seeds/3325-jack-herer-automatic-feminized.html
Purchased From:
Gifted for testing
Retail Price of Product:
18 euro
Purchase Price of Product (including shipping):
Gifted for testing
Did you receive this product for free?:
Yes
Your Intended Use of This Product:
Growing it and Smoking it man !
Link to AFN Grow Journals of Product in Use:
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/slaters-loft-test-zamnesia.58848/
Rate the Product Effectiveness:
5/5,
Rate the Ease of Use:
5/5,
Rate the Value for the Money:
5/5,
Positives About This Product:
Awesome plant to grow, good for a beginner. Great smell, yield, taste and smoke... its Jack Herer or close as.
She's an all day smoke with a wonderful taste, you can get shit done on this weed... Jack no.02 did have a bigger punch and made me wobble once or twice.
Negatives About This Product:
Nothing really... only 2 out of the 3 seeds sprouted but that could have been me... one pheno type was a bit small but made up for it in smoke.
Did the Product Satisfy Your Needs?:
In every aspect
Who Do You Think This Product Is Intended For?:
Stoners...
Would You Purchase This Product Again?:
Yer
Would You Recommend This Product?:
Hell yer
Message to the Product Manufacturer:
Keep up the good work, so far Zamnesia Auto's have been a pleasure to grow...
  • One of the reason I got into growing was to grow my very own Jack Herer... back in the late 90's in the UK we had widow coming out of our ears, you would hear of the illusive Jack but it was never to be seen unless you filled your pockets up on the ferry back from the Dam... I never did that, you would not have catched me bringing weed back from the Dam... I'm a good boy, honest guv.

Had 2 wonderful pheno types, Jack no.02 being the smaller but the better smoke. Jack no.01 being the big yielder... wish I had had more room to let her get bigger, she would have been a monster.
    Jack no. 01 about 4.5 oz dry
    Jack no. 02 about 2.5 oz dry

Jack No.01
    2017-06-25 12.38.07.jpg

2017-06-25 12.38.35.jpg

Jack no.02

2017-06-25 13.12.54.jpg

WP_20170625_13_13_06_Rich.jpg
SPZ, Ivern, RamboGarden and 20 others like this.

Recent User Reviews

1. epenguin
    5/5,
    "Outstanding"
    Pros - Demo's what can be achieved
    Cons - non
    Top job brother. I bet sales of this will go through the roof after seeing you knock the socks off it.

Proud of ya pal.

I taught him none of what he knows you know. Probably why it is so good.

eP.
    redeye jedi, Slater and stedimed like this.
    1. Slater
      That is lie, I have read your journals and found loads of useful info in there... on what not to do ;)

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. SPZ
    I have a Jack Herer wood pipe (which I highly recommend)

[​IMG]

I always wanted to fill it with some Jack Herer weed, but I haven't seen that strain 'round these parts since the 90's. Thanks for the review, looks tasty.
      stedimed likes this.
  2. F.N.
      stedimed, Maria Sanchez and Slater like this.
    1. Slater
      Slater, Sep 4, 2017
      stedimed likes this.
  3. Arsenal
    Looking good @Slater, I am looking to try the auto version Jack and appreciate your report!
  4. epenguin
    Top Job !
    1. Slater
      Cheers boss, they are proving to be a tasty smoke as well or my curing is getting better. A bit of both me hopes.
      Slater, Sep 1, 2017
      stedimed and Maria Sanchez like this.
  5. stedimed
    Stellar grow Slater, They continue to get better and better :thumbsup: Do you have a link to the Blueberry Thread for us? Man, gotta witness that!
      Maria Sanchez and Slater like this.
    1. Slater
      Cheers @stedimed heres the link
      https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/zamnesia-communal-test-thread.57841/page-20
      Slater, Sep 1, 2017
      Maria Sanchez and stedimed like this.
  6. Bud Wiser UK
    Very nice Mr Slater .. you must be well-pleased? :cheers:
      Slater, stedimed and Maria Sanchez like this.
    1. Slater
      Thanks bud, was dead chuffed with those ladys... I think the blueberrys I got going at the moment will trump them.
      Slater, Sep 1, 2017
      stedimed and Maria Sanchez like this.
  7. Duggy
    Nice work Slater...enjoy..:pass:
    1. Slater
      Thank you @Duggy for letting me test them
      Slater, Aug 30, 2017
      stedimed, Maria Sanchez and Duggy like this.
  8. Ivern
    Looks very nice, good job done :holymoly:! I did Jack Herer Regular and now I will do the Auto Jack, because I want to do some Auto and because I liked the regular plant so I hope the Auto Jack is coming close. Would you give me any advice? And one question - I see you used Autopots but covered it with foil - what´s the reason?
      Slater and stedimed like this.
    1. View previous replies...
    2. Ivern
      Thx for the quick answer. I did some research myself and decided for the Green House Variation. If they are only close as good as your´s I will be incredible happy! Oh, had problems with this flying little devils and fought my personal wars with em as well :). Good luck you got all or at least most of them and keep them under control in the future. I use Airpots myself and i will try it with the film as well if they occur again.
      Ivern, Aug 30, 2017
    3. Slater
      I can not recommend Zamnesia enough, I'm growing their Blueberry at the moment... going to be the best plants I've grown to date, both will out strip the Jacks in yield and size.
      I'm getting picky on what Genetics I put my time into now, Zamnesia are well and truly on the list to grow again and again.
      Slater, Aug 31, 2017
      stedimed and Ivern like this.
    4. Ivern
      So my next one will definitely will be from Zamnesia, thx for the advice :)
      Ivern, Aug 31, 2017
      stedimed and Slater like this.
  9. Maria Sanchez
    Lovely work!
  10. Slowmo
    :toke: Hats off for another great showcase :cheers:

Looks like a sure winner :headbang:

The final pictures looks like she went round 3rd base

bit ragged ... but hey :bighug:
    1. Slater
      Thanks slowmo, after all their beauty they do look ragged in the end after a good flush... shame these lady's didn't get that purple look then they would be like wonderful autumn day.
      Slater, Aug 30, 2017